BY HIMALAYAN DOG CHEW

Himalayan Dog Chew The Himalayan Dog Chew is a very hard type of chew. Although it is considered a cheese, it is incredibly durable. Depending on the size and eating habits of your dog, it is the longest lasting chew you will find. Your dog must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small pieces of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. When you give your dog this chew, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment. Features: Very hard, very durable chew 100% All Natural Long lasting Variety of sizes to fit the needs of all dogs Item Specifications: Flavor: Cheese Sizes: Small: Contains 3-5 pieces, total weight 3.5oz Best for dogs 15lbs or less Medium: Contains 1 piece, total weight 2.5oz Best for dogs 15-35lbs Large: Contains 1 piece, total weight 3.5oz Best for dogs 35-55lbs XLarge: Contains 1 piece, total weight 6.0oz Best for dogs 55-70lbs Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 52.6% Crude Fat: min 0.9% Ash: max 6.0% Moisture: max 10.2% Ingredients: 100% Yak and Cow Milk. Salt and lime juice used to cut the product into pieces. see more...

McKenna M.
Louisville
We got one in a BarkBox and our dog loved it! The best part is they last forever. We can give it to our dog on a long car ride to keep him busy. One bar will last for a few days, which is great for us! We have 75lb Shepard Mix who can chew through most things in 5min so we were very happy to find something that will keep him busy for a long time.
Nadia C.
Old Bridge, NJ
First off, my dog LOVED this thing. I also loved the healthy options and how it is all natural. I also liked seeing the background behind the making of the product and I liked how it wasn't a big corporation. I felt like I could trust them. HOWEVER, this product will not get 5 stars from me because it broke.. the first time that my dog dropped it on the floor. That made me feel unsafe to give it back to her because of a fear of choking. I did put it in the microwave for it to expand again and then gave her the new piece, but I haven't bought another one since then because of the initial break.
meggie m.
Dundalk, MD
My dog loved this treat. He is a 62 lbs golden retriever and we bought this for the first time. He is a pretty aggressive chewer but we are against raw hide so it's hard to find an alternative. We saw these on shark tank and thought they looked cool. It cost 30.00 at pet smart for one which is nuts but it was on sale for 20.00 so I gave it a shot. Dog loved it, wouldn't let it go. Lasted about 1 week because I would take it when he wasn't looking. If I left it with him he would have ate it in one sitting. Hard and at the end you can place the small piece in the microwave. It puffs and turns into a small crunchy treat. Not worth 30.00 but I would pay 20.00 for it again.
Liz R.
My 2 year old Golden LOVES these bones. I never give her rawhide or bully sticks. When these get small, I microwave the last bit & she finishes it off without fear of choking.