Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHimalayan Dog Chew
Himalayan yakySNACKS Cheese yakyCHURRO Dog Treats, 49 oz

Himalayan Dog Chew Himalayan yakySNACKS Cheese yakyCHURRO Dog Treats, 4.9 oz

by Himalayan Dog Chew

Made in the USA, yakyCHURRO are our NEW softer chew. Softer than our yakyYUM, this chew is great for dogs of all ages and aids in plaque removal with our churro shaped design and natural enzymes in our cheese. Comes in cheese, fish and vegetable flavors. Won Best in Show at the 2016 Global Pet Expo for best new product and packaging!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Himalayan Dog Chew Himalayan yakySNACKS Cheese yakyCHURRO Dog Treats, 4.9 oz!
Vanessa H.
Draper, UT
Himalayan Dog Chew Himalayan yakySNACKS Cheese yakyCHURRO Dog Treats, 4.9 oz uploaded by Vanessa H.
My dog is obsessed with these. Great for chewing and not as expensive as bully sticks. We have tried all the flavors and usually stick with the regular cheese flavor.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Himalayan Dog Chew Himalayan yakySNACKS Cheese yakyCHURRO Dog Treats, 4.9 oz uploaded by Hannah G.
I found these at Tj Maxx and I thought the doggies should try something new! Once I gave them to the boys, they ate them pretty fast. So that must mean it was a good treat! I would purchase these again!
Cassandra R.
Carmichael, CA
I swear by Himalayan cheese chews for my dog. He absolutely loves them! They’re 100% cheese so you don’t have to worry about a million random chemicals and products in it. This is my most frequently purchased treat for our furbaby. The best part is when it’s really small you can put them in the microwave and they puff up like a cheese puff cracker and save it as another treat once it cools down!!!!

Looking for your answer?