Himalayan Dog Chew for Big Dogs

by Himalayan Dog Chew

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Himalayan Dog Chew for Big Dogs!
Olivia Y.
My dog love, love, loves this chew! She loves the flavor, and when they are too small to chew, we turn them into puffs and she loves it!
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is definitely a chewer. She absolutely LOVES these things! It helps with her chewing on things she shouldn't and keeps her occupied!
member-f62433
My dog loves it. She keeps on at it and loves to eat them. They are healthy and best for old dogs. My dog is 10 years old now. she's a mix breed and i love her. i trust the brand to keep my baby healthy and give her a good time. Would like my dogs good health.
Amanda S.
st. louis mo
My dog loves these. We give them to her right before bed. She enjoys it. Its one of her favorite items.

Looking for your answer?