Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya, Revitalizing Night Cream, 1.69 oz (50 ml)

4 / 5

1 star

25%

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have been using this night cream for a while. Lightweight and absorbs into skin quickly,Leaves no oily or greasy residue behind. I like this moisturiser, as it sinks in leaving a beautifully smooth, greaseless base for the rest of your skin care regime. Small amount goes a long way & Affordable too.It smell so divine & love the fact that this cream is continuously hydrating my skin while I sleep. It leaves my skin plump & I wake up in morning with fresh, soft, hydrated & glowing skin.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Ok, so I bought this cream back in the times when I didn't knew very much about the skin care.I still keep it somewhere in the back of the drawer because it has alcohol and perfume After I've used it a few times, I had pretty ugly breakouts on my skin.So it's has a no from me
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I absolutely love herbal products - I get my mum to buy me this from India whenever she visits. This is a lush, creamy texture - i massage it in every night before bed and wake up feeling really hydrated. The packaging is lovely and smells gorgeous!!