Himalaya Nourishing Lip Balm 10g uploaded by Halima M.

BY HIMALAYA HERBALS

Himalaya Nourishing Lip Balm 10g
  • "Himalaya lip balm is very nice extra hydrating and smooth. Moisturizing indeed" in 3 reviews
cccc c.
Hands dowm the best lipbalm I have used because it keeps your lips hydrated throughout the night amd in the morning you have soft , smooth unchapped lips . But sadly its hard to find and almost always out of stock that why I have to find another lipbalm that compares to this.
IssašŸ–¤šŸ–¤ Š„.
I really like that product said from some one who have very dry lips. I use it day and night. The best thing is that is cruelty free and it is made with natural products. The price is just amazing for the product you get. I use it from wast year and i still have not get a second one. The consistency is a bit dry but it hydrate really good.
zeenath s.
Andhra pradesh
Actually my lips are too dry.. i tried some products for my problem..in that list i loved himalaya lip balm.. Himalaya is one of my favourite brand.. every one can use himalaya..
harshita m.
kalyan
HIMALAYA HAVE BEEN ALWAYS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES I HAVE BEEN USING THESE PRODUCT FROM 3-4 YEARS NOW AND NEVER SWITCHED TO SOME THING ELSE AND SAME IS THIS PRODUCT I WILL ALWAYS IN FUTURE BUY THIS THUMBS UPšŸ‘šŸ»
Yara H.
Jeddah, Mecca
Good .deeply hydrating my lips .but need frequent applications especially in cold weather.i use it many times .i would prefer it comes with flavours or colours .easy to apply and affordable.
rasika b.
I love this product.... I use to apply it at night before going to bed... And the result comes in morning I love the result.... It repair my lips... And the smooth texture brings the perfect lips
Rubina G.
The best lip balm ever tried!!! Great smell and very good nourishing capacity. According to the result is very cheap and would recommend it to everyone
alex i.
Pleven
This is the best lipbalm on the market. It prevents my lips from chapping and leaves them super moisturized. Also great price for the quality
seeta G.
india
It hydrates and nourishes my lips making it smooth and supple.But it doesnt suit my chapped lips.I need a lip balm with mild tint in it.
Twinkle B.
Thane
I have been using this from years. It instantly is a instant moisturiser and keeps the lips soft and supple for long hours.