Himalaya Neem and Pomegranate Toothpaste(Pack Of 5) uploaded by Diane A.

BY HIMALAYA

Himalaya Neem & Pomegranate is a natural toothpaste formulated using Certified Organic Herbal extracts using super critical fluid extraction. It is a unique blend of herbs including Certified organic neem and pomegranate. Neem, the twigs of which were... see more...

Abi V.
Portland Oregon
Purchased at: Amazon
First of all this is the yummiest toothpaste I've ever tried! Second, my teeth are remineralizing like crazy since I started using this as opposed to my last fluoride free toothpaste. It has been almost a year since I stopped using fluoride and I have no cavities, whereas I used to get cavities all the time. Such a game changer! I look forward to brushing my teeth more than ever. I LOVE this toothpaste! My teeth feel so clean, breath so fresh I don't even want to eat, even though it doesn't negatively impact the taste of food via aftertaste. I will use this as long as its made. My search for the perfect toothpaste is over and I have found my toothpaste soulmate.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since finding this toothpaste I feel weird using regular brand toothpaste. This toothpaste definitely does the job of making my teeth and mouth overall feel clean. I’ve been using this toothpaste now for almost two and a half years and will continue. I even got my whole family to make the switch and they love it. I love the fact that it’s natural and doesn’t have any harsh chemicals . Also the fact that it has neem in it is good because of the healing properties.
Kat L.
Portland
It keeps my teeth nice and fresh all day. The flavor is not too overbearing and I can eat about 10 minutes after I brush! My teeth feel nice using this toothpaste and less sensitive to cold. Overall pretty good, I've been using it for a while now and don't plan on stopping.
Yasmine W.
Mill Valley
My gf loves this toothpaste. I on the other hand prefer something less sweet with more grit. Whenever I run out, I use hers and don’t complain. It’s super decent
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
I started using Himalaya Whitening Toothpaste to try a organic based toothpaste. I love it! It gives whiter teeth and fresh breathe without all the chemicals in ordinary toothpastes.
Jen
I prefer minty toothpaste but I love this brand so much. They make their travel size in the pomegranate and while it’s not awful I just don’t like fruity toothpaste.
abbey s.
chesterfield, MO
this is the best toothpaste ive ever used and im on my second tube! it leaves my teeth feeling clean unlike a lot of other natural toothpastes
Nailah M.
Chicago Hts, IL
My favorite natural toothpaste! The taste is so pleasant and my teeth feel clean all day. The packaging is great.
Kathleen D.
Downers Grove, IL
My favorite toothpaste ever! Leaves my breath fresh but is made with 100% natural ingredients. Neem oil is great
Lex B.
San Diego County, CA
This toothpaste has a pleasant flavor—a welcome change from mint. And it does its job as expected. No complaints!

Amazon