BY HIMALAYA HERBAL HEALTHCARE

Herbal Supplement Antioxidant & Joint Support* Additive Free Gluten Free 222.2 Curcuminoids How Can Turmeric Help You? A broad-spectrum herb that supports various body functions* Supports healthy joint function* Supports normal & healthy skin* The Himalaya Difference Family owned since 1930 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products Seed-to-shelf - GMP Facility Patents: 3 granted, 25 pending *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• What exactly is turmeric? What are the health benefits from takin...1 Answers
  • What is this generally used for?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I take this daily for anti inflation I'm not sure if it actually works thought. The price is decent but I don't know if it's worth it. I bought this at the local feel right. Over all I will be taking this for my health benefits but I'm not sure it's working
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great item to have. It can be used in so many ways. Add some to baking soda and mix it to apply on your teeth to brighten your smile. You can also make a facial mask with coconut oil. Great to brighten skin as well.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Someone gave me this to try and it was good. No nasty taste. It works well. I would recommend it.
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
This is a really good product and also easy to take with water. I love this because its healthy and also makes our skin bright and beautiful.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
This is great to use as a face mask to help even out your skin tone, also great for your joints I believe, you'll have to look it up but it's one of those multi purpose products
alison m.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
This is another one I was advised to try for my severe migraines, but it also didn't work for that, but surprisingly it helps with some tight neck muscles.
JJ J.
JJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this generally used for?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
What exactly is turmeric? What are the health benefits from taking this supplement?