BY HIMALAYA HERBAL HEALTHCARE

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Herbal Supplement. Digestive Support*. Additive Free. Gluten Free. 147 mg Tannins containing Chebulinic Acid. How Can Triphala Help You? Healthy aid for occasional constipation and digestive system disturbances*. Supports normal digestive function*. Supports the membrane lining of the digestive tract*. The Himalaya Difference. see more...

Sujisha a.
Saint Albert
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since I wanted to reduce my body weight, cleansing is important for weight loss and I’m having this daily night before bed time. Using this for more than two years . Stopped during my pregnancy and may continue to use once I stop breastfeeding my daughter . It’s a great cleansing product to use.
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried a couple of different triphala supplements from different brands, and I have found that the  Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Triphala works the best. Triphala is supposed to aid in digestion and get your system moving. With other brands of triphala supplements, I never noticed a difference after taking them. Whether it be that same day, or the next day. But with the Himalaya brand, I do notice the difference in my ability to digest things better. I take two in the evening with lots of water. Makes for a happy, healthy tummy.

back