Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Refreshing Fruit Mask uploaded by Zahra T.Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Refreshing Fruit Mask uploaded by Sama A.

BY HIMALAYA

A cooling mask that helps remove impurities and visibly diminishes the appearance of blemishes and skin texture. AHA's from Crab Apple nourishes and improves skin texture. Fig and Cucumber provide a cooling effect to your skin. Papaya smooths the skin. Mineral Clay soothes the skin for refreshed, beautiful skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Terézia T.
I wasn’t sure what to expect from this face mask but was surprised. First of all the colour! I was just amazed by the pigmentation of the yellow colour it has! And the smell! Very pleasing! It’s very gentle to the skin and keeps it soft, hydrated and refreshed! And Oh My Gosh the glow it gives you! I’m in love
Su💗rob T.
It helps controls blemishes and blackheads improves skin texture and helps minimize wrinkles.papaya helps removes freckles and it's of good value . It smoothens the skin🌸
Zahra T.
dubai, dubai
Himalaya herbal fruit mask. It is for normal to dry skin. It says it deeply cleanse firm and rejuvenated the skin. I say to put on for 10 to 15 min . I used it for 10 min when I washed it my skin was red. Small sports on my face. I made my skin v dry. I already have a dry skin. So me not going to buy it again .
Manaal K.
riyadh
Has shown very good result for my skin type with is oily to dry
And has good value for money
It is soft on the skin and effective
The packaging is convenient and easy to apply on
I would definitely buy it again
yuvna p.
This fruit is effective. It instantly gives you a glow on your face.it surely deeps cleanses removes dead skin,firms the skin and rejuvenates it.it also controls blemishes and blackheads.it also helps to minimize wrinkles, removes freckles and smoothens your skin.do give a try
Nicole S.
Use this mask daily. It's very gentle and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Also love the fact that they use organics. And the smell is an added bonus.
Azmina J.
Refreshing aroma,easy to apply,worth a try...best product. made my skin soft within first use...attained a little glow..recommended product..
Shagufta S.
House no. 335 flat no. 201 S.R.T. Colony Yakutpura Hyderabad.
Before this product was used by my friend and she recommended me this product. Now i loved this product....
Sukomal N.
india
Himaly herbal refreshing mask is cool mask to remove impurities and pampers my skin and make it glowing
Lia V.
The product is amazing, my face looks so shiny and it became so soft since I am using this product