BY HIMALAYA

Himalaya's Purifying Neem Mask helps to visibly reduce oiliness and helps clean clogged pores. Neem, well-known for it purifying properties combined with Turmeric help keep your skin clean. Fuller's Earth cools and soothes the skin and reveals a smooth soft complexion. Especially helpful with mild acne. see more...

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask
  • "I love this mask helped tighten my pores , was really good is vey effective my favorite, is natural products , really good for sensitive skin , it just smelld weird but and ok with the.. went the product finished i will buy a new one." in 3 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce more...
This is one of my favourite treatment masks I have been using it since almost 7-8 years now. Neem has purifying and anti-bacterial properties which really helps in fighting acne and blemishes. I have acne prone combination skin and get ocasssional dry patches son my cheeks and chin so I use this mask only on troubles areas as it can be little drying sometimes. leaves it until it dries and then wash it off with lukewarm water and follow this up with my usual skincare routine, sometimes I leave it overnight as well and by morning redness and size of my acne gets visibly reduces. Though the smell is quiet strong it doesn't bothers me much. I would definitely recommend it to people suffering from acne.
Harleen A.
It's a very good face wash and helped to dry out my acne. It also prevented new acne and dried out the existing acne. But this also dried out my face a lot so I use it only once a day at night time.
Chelsea F.
Review for: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce more...
Truly lessens the acne growth. Cleanses the face. I have been using this for years. It met my expectations like no other product. I will certainly recommend it to my friends.
Alpana D.
Houston
Review for: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce more...
I am in love with this mask. It purifies your skin leaving it soft and clean. When I am running out of time, I apply it just like moisturizer, massage it in circular motion and leave it for few minutes. It gives me the result I am looking for.
Cristina R.
I like this mask. It does clear my skin and makes it smother. I do not like the smell, it's pretty strong. Other than that, it's a nice mask and it's pretty cheap, but I feel like it takes some time to clear my skin and I have to apply it pretty often to see the result.
I would prefer buying something more expensive to get the job done quicker, like the one with activated charcoal from Origins.
Jozanne M.
I have used this face mask twice and I'm already in love! the first time that I used it though my face started to tingle abit, i thought it was burning but it went away. the second time had no burning or tingling sensation at all. the mask dries and tightens your skin. it really cleans out your pores, i could have actually seen ow it worked when the mask dried, especially on my nose and my skin feels sooo soft after, i saw and felt the difference. will definitely continue using!
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
One of my favorite masks! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy! Neem is really good for your skin. This mask is great for all skin types, and pretty affordable, sometimes I take a bit and wash my face with it as well. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask
Dalila T.
This is one of my favorite product of HIMALAYA, I use it one per week and it keeps my face without any pimple. If you have a very oily face I really recommend to use this. First i wash my face and then i apply a little thick layer of the mask, wait 15 minutes or the time that it takes to dry and wash your face with a warm towell
Karishma R.
Austin, TX
I used this in past and this mack helped me clear out my acne. Neem leaves widths great on pimples and acne. This totally cleared my skin.
Shreenithi N.
Little Elm
Review for: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce more...
I was in India when I first bought this product and it was pretty cheap. The packaging was not as promising because it wasn’t sealed at the store anyone could open the lid and use it. Butthe reviews my aunt and cousins gave were pretty good, so I decided to try it out and after taking off the mask my face felt very refreshed and supple and just awake. The skin felt soft and smooth
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Is that is better than freeman yes or no?????Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask
Himali B.