BY HIMALAYA

Himalaya's Purifying Neem Mask helps to visibly reduce oiliness and helps clean clogged pores. Neem, well-known for it purifying properties combined with Turmeric help keep your skin clean. Fuller's Earth cools and soothes the skin and reveals a smooth soft complexion. Especially helpful with mild acne. see more...

• Is that is better than freeman yes or no?????Himalaya Herbal Heal...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cristina R.
I like this mask. It does clear my skin and makes it smother. I do not like the smell, it's pretty strong. Other than that, it's a nice mask and it's pretty cheap, but I feel like it takes some time to clear my skin and I have to apply it pretty often to see the result.
I would prefer buying something more expensive to get the job done quicker, like the one with activated charcoal from Origins.
monica s.
Elk grove, CA
One of my favorite masks! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy! Neem is really good for your skin. This mask is great for all skin types, and pretty affordable, sometimes I take a bit and wash my face with it as well. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask
Dalila T.
This is one of my favorite product of HIMALAYA, I use it one per week and it keeps my face without any pimple. If you have a very oily face I really recommend to use this. First i wash my face and then i apply a little thick layer of the mask, wait 15 minutes or the time that it takes to dry and wash your face with a warm towell
Jozanne M.
I have used this face mask twice and I'm already in love! the first time that I used it though my face started to tingle abit, i thought it was burning but it went away. the second time had no burning or tingling sensation at all. the mask dries and tightens your skin. it really cleans out your pores, i could have actually seen ow it worked when the mask dried, especially on my nose and my skin feels sooo soft after, i saw and felt the difference. will definitely continue using!
Karishma R.
I used this in past and this mack helped me clear out my acne. Neem leaves widths great on pimples and acne. This totally cleared my skin.
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Review for: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce more...

🍃

Purifying mask with Neem for the face

it helps in controlling face oils , cleaning pores , reducing them , preventing the appearance of grain and reducing their marks .. it is Important to moisturize the skin after using it since it drys the skin .. Can be used twice a week 🍃
One of the tricks of dealing with the face pimples is once a pimple comes out .. take lil bit of the mask .. put it on the pimple till it drys .. repeat it for 2 days two days .. it will start disappearing
Asma d.
dammam
من افضل الماساكات التي جربتها . ينظف وينقي الوجه من الدهون والشوائب ويمنع ظهور الحبوب . بالرغم من انه مخصص للبشرة الدهنية الا اني استخدمته وناسبني ونوع بشرتي جافه /حساسه .

One of the best mask i use it is cleanses the face of fat and impurities and prevents the appearance of pills. Although it is dedicated to oily skin, I use it and fit me and my skin type dry / sensitive
Terézia T.
Review for: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce more...
I use this facial mask once or twice or week. It helped to clear my skin from a mild acne. My skin is sensitive and after using it more than twice a week it hurt my skin a little because it’s strong. So you really shouldn’t exceed two times a week. I’m currenrly on my 4th tube and will continue using it. Amazing product!!
Hira H.
Review for: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask, 5.07 Ounce more...
My skin is kind of oily and some time dry...... ohh that’s really confusing about my skin
Well it kind of like my skin
And my skin also like it
It is gentle to my skin and harsh for my acne yes defi recommendation for ever confused skin
Shalaka M.
Lovely freshening herbal face mask! It's sticky and a pain to apply but the effects are surely wonderful. After 20 minutes you're left with refreshing and soft skin ❤️
Please do try this product! Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Is that is better than freeman yes or no?????Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Purifying Neem Mask