Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream

by Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya's nourishing skin cream is a light, non-greasy, daily-use cream, which provides you all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection. The cream is blended with the extracts of aloe Vera, Ashwagandha, Indian Kino tree and Indian pennywort, which help protect your skin from pollution, dry weather and provide nourishment and moisture.

Does this burn if you're a heavy hand washer?
Is it suitable for combination skin.
Start your review of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream!
Product Highlights
“Its sooooo nourishing and my face became soft and really moisturized. I use this product every night and i recommend this product so much. ” in reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I keep meaning to review this one... and then wanting to forget it. It stung the moment it made contact with my skin. I was really excited after reading an article about it... but it’s not for everyone. If you have sensitive skin PATCH TEST. This moisturizer has some harsh chemicals in it. It’s had some good press, but press does not make a product. The price point is excellent.
LOVE THIS!  I use this as my night cream sometimes, and as a moisturizer during the day. It feels amazing. It absorbs well and doesn't leave any stickiness on your skin. The price is amazing as well. I bought it on amazon for $2.99. Definitely would recommend!
Tampere
This nourishing skin cream is in an another level. I don’t know how to but it in words it’s that good. I usually use it in the morning and nights before bed. The night before waking up I had put the cream on my face and when I woke up my skin was in a so good condition. It was as smooth as baby’s face. I really recommend this products
balasore
Its light and non-sticky while doing the job. Only good as a hand-cream though. Don't use on the face. I got a pimple on the chin. It's the absolute opposite of ponds cold cream. So, not good for people who are prone to really dry skin.,it has very nice fragnance.for this 5/5 .. this product is real or not tht is a doubt..
It's great for deep moisture, especially in winter. During the summer, also great, but requires some light wash after some time to remove the oily sensation. Love it. For the face and hands.
This is one of the most amazing moistuizers i have used . It moisturises well and makes your skin baby soft but doesnot leave any oily residur. It mattifies instantly. Though id you have oily skin dont use this in humid nd hot areas. Bt othewise its an excellent multipurpose moisturizer . Easy on pocket. Only con is the packaging. It comes in a jar which has more chances on contamination. I would prefer to have this in a tube. Tl But i still recommend this to everyone .
Cairo
It leaves the skin soft and hydrated. It's good for the price. I use it everyday especially the winter as my skin gets dry. I just find the smell a bit annoying.
phoenix
I have been using this moisturizer since more than 5 years now... It works great for my oily sensitive skin especially using winter i tend to get a bit dry around the mouth but this moisturizer has worked best for me since high school and its very affordable in my country...The only problem with this product is it tends to get a bit oily in the hot summer but for those with dry skin it will work better...
Usually i break out with moisturizers but with this one it's great! :)
Usually i break out with moisturizers but with this one it's great! :)
Bucharest
I received this cream as a present and I didn't know if it was any good or not cause I hadn't tried products from Himalaya before. It is really good, really moisturises my skin and it feels smoother after a few appliances. Because I liked it, I purchased other products from Himalaya and they're really good quality, although a little expensive. Definitely would recommend.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by Anna A.
This cute package contains one of my favorite creams to go. It is really easy to pack when travelling and it leaves skin soft and moist, really good for everyday use especially in Nordic countries where people often have dry skin.