Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHimalaya Herbals
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream

by Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya's nourishing skin cream is a light, non-greasy, daily-use cream, which provides you all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection. The cream is blended with the extracts of aloe Vera, Ashwagandha, Indian Kino tree and Indian pennywort, which help protect your skin from pollution, dry weather and provide nourishment and moisture.

What do you think of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream , how was your experience?
Does this burn if you're a heavy hand washer?
Is it suitable for combination skin.
Start your review of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream!
Product Highlights
Its sooooo nourishing and my face became soft and really moisturized. I use this product every night and i recommend this product so much. in reviews
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
After several experimenting with various brands this is the only moisturizer my 13 years old daughter likes. It is a light weight cream. As soon as you apply it, it has a sweet creamy powdery scent which decreases with time. So might not be for everyone. It is gentle tho and rich on the skin. My daughter aside dove original deodorant spray doesn’t like cologne or perfumes yet she really like this cream’s scent
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by Annie M.
I love any skin care that has Aloe Vera! It lasts all day and definitely moisturizes my skin! It doesn’t have much of a scent and it doesn’t make my face feel sticky. I would recommend giving this a try!
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love it I am just about out I use this just about every night I got this as a gift and was very impressed with the softness it gave my body The creme is thick and feels so good it stays on for a while and makes my hands so soft all day or until I wash them then I reapply
Tamara S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I keep meaning to review this one... and then wanting to forget it. It stung the moment it made contact with my skin. I was really excited after reading an article about it... but it’s not for everyone. If you have sensitive skin PATCH TEST. This moisturizer has some harsh chemicals in it. It’s had some good press, but press does not make a product. The price point is excellent.
Kim B.
LOVE THIS!  I use this as my night cream sometimes, and as a moisturizer during the day. It feels amazing. It absorbs well and doesn't leave any stickiness on your skin. The price is amazing as well. I bought it on amazon for $2.99. Definitely would recommend!
Apple Joy Z.
Spokane, WA
My favourite moisturizer. I have been using this brand and exact moisturizer for YEARS now. Weather friendly, gentle, scent is NOT STRONG. Works for those who have a dry skin. Even all over yoyr body it works. Not sure, if they have this in U.S.A tho. Now, I got the INTENSIVE MOISTURIZING CREAM and the OLIVE EXTRA MOISTURIZING CREAM.
S O.
a
Purchased at: Walmart
This produt is soo moisturizes and smoothes your skin very well you will gonna love it i recommend it for you
Sabīne L.
Ogre
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by Sabīne L.
Love it. Smells so good I use it after showing and my skin is so soft now recommended.
Saakshi S.
india noida , ss city
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by Saakshi S.
Since my skin does not allow me to use any and every brand's sun screen or day cream, I came across this product and went through the reviews. Trust me, I purchase this on the basis on the reviews and my wish is satisfied. Its so soothing to the skin. A little amount of this day cream and you are ready for the day. It provides an in depth hydration to the skin. Truly speaking this product deserves 10stars, 5 is not enough.
Aseel A.
suhar, AL
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by Aseel A.
I swear I’m not kidding but it was a part of my acne recovery I used this moisturizer and I love it so much I’m buying another one bc it didn’t hurt my skin in any way and good brice for everyone but it is fragranced which I think is bad for some ppl