Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream

by Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya's nourishing skin cream is a light, non-greasy, daily-use cream, which provides you all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection. The cream is blended with the extracts of aloe Vera, Ashwagandha, Indian Kino tree and Indian pennywort, which help protect your skin from pollution, dry weather and provide nourishment and moisture.

Does this burn if you're a heavy hand washer?
Is it suitable for combination skin.
Start your review of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream!
Product Highlights
ā€œIts sooooo nourishing and my face became soft and really moisturized. I use this product every night and i recommend this product so much. ā€ in 5 reviews
2 months ago
LOVE THIS!  I use this as my night cream sometimes, and as a moisturizer during the day. It feels amazing. It absorbs well and doesn't leave any stickiness on your skin. The price is amazing as well. I bought it on amazon for $2.99. Definitely would recommend!
2 months ago
It's great for deep moisture, especially in winter. During the summer, also great, but requires some light wash after some time to remove the oily sensation. Love it. For the face and hands.
5 months ago
This is one of the most amazing moistuizers i have used . It moisturises well and makes your skin baby soft but doesnot leave any oily residur. It mattifies instantly. Though id you have oily skin dont use this in humid nd hot areas. Bt othewise its an excellent multipurpose moisturizer . Easy on pocket. Only con is the packaging. It comes in a jar which has more chances on contamination. I would prefer to have this in a tube. Tl But i still recommend this to everyone .
2 years agoCairo
It leaves the skin soft and hydrated. It's good for the price. I use it everyday especially the winter as my skin gets dry. I just find the smell a bit annoying.
7 months agophoenix
I have been using this moisturizer since more than 5 years now... It works great for my oily sensitive skin especially using winter i tend to get a bit dry around the mouth but this moisturizer has worked best for me since high school and its very affordable in my country...The only problem with this product is it tends to get a bit oily in the hot summer but for those with dry skin it will work better...
Usually i break out with moisturizers but with this one it's great! :)
Usually i break out with moisturizers but with this one it's great! :)
3 years agoBucharest
I received this cream as a present and I didn't know if it was any good or not cause I hadn't tried products from Himalaya before. It is really good, really moisturises my skin and it feels smoother after a few appliances. Because I liked it, I purchased other products from Himalaya and they're really good quality, although a little expensive. Definitely would recommend.
2 years ago
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by Anna A.
This cute package contains one of my favorite creams to go. It is really easy to pack when travelling and it leaves skin soft and moist, really good for everyday use especially in Nordic countries where people often have dry skin.
2 years agoFifth settlement, Cairo
This is my daily moister!! This is the best moisturiser i've ever used and have a good value . I use it before applying any makeup on my face even before primer and really recommend it for everybody. It also gives my hydration all day and makes my makeup looks so good and also smells soo good!!
2 years agoKuwait, Salmiya
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Nourishing Skin Cream uploaded by Mariya H.
Himalaya herbels is a range of natural, effective and safe products that use special herbs carefully selected from nature. Combining the best of ayurveda with years of scientific research. Its alcohol free and i would recommend šŸ’•
a year agonasr city
One of my favourite creams! I use this every day . It has a really gentle and smooth texture in my skin. It has a really light scent. It is long lasting. I use it before I sleep daily. It really moisture my skin! It made a big difference! I really recommend it to anyone