BY HIMALAYA HERBAL HEALTHCARE

Intensive Moisturizing Foot Care Cream is an extra rich hydrating cream. Supercharged with soothing ingredients including, Soliga Forest Honey, Patchouli, Coriander, Beeswax and Linseed, that help combat rough, cracked heels and dry skin. This unique nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and enhances the ability of your skin to draw in and retain moisture. When used on a regular basis, it leaves your feet looking and feeling pampered. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
New York
This foot Cream really works great. I bought this for my mom as during winters her feet were getting really dried up and cracked. I heard about this cream from my friend and thought of giving it a try. It showed results in 4-5 days and continuous usage has made my mom's feet soft and smooth like before. Its quiet affordable too I would definitely recommend this.
Alpana D.
Houston
I have used this product when I got my heels badly cracked and rough. I never get rough heels. But this Himalaya Foot Cream did wonders. I got my heels back soft and smooth.
(بلوقر •.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Good evening 🙋🏻
this gorgeous foot cream
From @himalayaarabia , for tired and rough feet♥️
When I bought I thought the cream was expired but I figured it was from fenugreek and turmeric 🤣
The cream is awesome Makes foot moisteing, takeoff all the dryness and crackers 😍♥️
The smell isnt that good but acceptable 🌿❤️ it coast 10 riyals
Available in pharmacies and markets 💓
#
RANA R.
nasr city
Onenof my favourite skin care products! My feet was so dry but after this it is amazingly smooth. It is so easy to apply and use. I put it everyday before going to bed. It is so affordable for me. Really good!!. I realky recommend it for any one whose feet/heels are dried . This will just let you have the smoothest feet ever!
Munira M.
kelantan
These been a week my trial on these product, i guess it might be took a little time to work but no worries i will wait and used it until gave a beautiful outuput on my foot. I got dry skin on foot which is ive been had these kind of foot about 3 years after deliver my baby. Hopefully Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Foot Care Cream will work on me soon. Finger cross!
Bayan A.
Jeddah , Mecca
Hi 🙋🏻
this gorgeous foot cream
From himalaya , for tired and rough feet
The smell isnt that good but acceptable 🌿
it coast 10 riyals
Available in pharmacies and markets 💓
Terézia T.
My heels got very dry and crackely which never happened before and this cream made wonders. I use it together with the foot scrub and my heels are back soft and beautiful. Just love it and will definitelly buy again!
Deem C.
kuwait
Hello my beauties.. i'm back with some interesting skincare topics.. i'll start with this amazing foot care cream from @himalayaarabia it promises to give soft and supple feet in 7 Days !
My feet is little bit dry not too much.. and i noticed big improvement in just two days which incourged me to use it daily for one week.. I highly recommend using it.. special y that it contains herbal ingredients such as:
💫Sal tree, Fenugreek, Tumeric and honey
Clewin P.
Doha , Qatar
The cream has a pleasing fragrance which fades away in minutes 🙂 It does not leave behind residue on my sheets/socks. Himalaya Wellness FootCare Cream is a very effective rich foot care cream to repair cracked feet or help maintain soft feet if you are prone to cracked foot. It is easy on the pocket, easy to travel with & is formulated with great ingredients. Recommended!
Yara H.
Jeddah, Mecca
Excellant product .it worth .i recommend it for all who suffer dry heels and feet .deeply nourish .you just need to apply in clean skin or after exfoliating dead skin .apply a suitable layer then wear socks over night and you will have asurprise at the morning