Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Fairness Face Mask uploaded by by S.Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Fairness Face Mask uploaded by Takwa J.Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Fairness Face Mask uploaded by Noura T.

BY HIMALAYA

Himalaya's Fairness Face Mask is a unique natural formulation for a radiant complexion! Turmeric, Walnut, Indian Aloe and Saffron rejuvenate and cleanse your skin of impurities, to reveal a natural glow. Walnut and Indian Aloe helps to remove impurities. Turmeric and Saffron enhance your skin's complexion. see more...

Wayna V.
Amazing mask for radiant complexion and even tone. Will contribute to erase dark spots and prevent new ones from appearing. Great for sensitive and all types of skin. Non oily, absorbed quickly and completely by the skin. Great price and great quality
by S.
dubai
I have started using it a month ago and I have noticed some changes on my face- the complexion became a bit clearer and sun spots became fairer. Like the formula with turmeric and saffron. My skin is always very soft and cleansed as well after using it.
Firdaush S.
sharjah
Ok not fully satisfied... himalaya products are other wise good & safe to use. I usually buy from carrefour or local supermarket. Effect just last for few hours .
Shagufta S.
House no. 335 flat no. 201 S.R.T. Colony Yakutpura Hyderabad.
A 5 star product. Before i don't use this product. I thought it is not manage nd suits into my skin so i didn't thought of this cream. Now iam using this product. And I'm loving this Product very much...
Azmina J.
Himalaya fairness face pack is the best fairness face pack i have ever used. Ideal for before party. It gives healthy looking skin. Reguler use can cure tanned skin due to sunburn.
Noura T.
Lately I've been trying this fairness face mask made of saffron ,turmeric and aloe vera .. it's made in the united Arab Emirates and 100% herbalactives .. basically it doesn't fight pimples or prevent it (this is for my case ) but I noticed that pimples' traces are decreasing by the time ..also after every use I get to feel that my skin is smoother and cleaner .. I use this product twice a week with an other purifying neem face wash that I use daily and maybe that's why I'm getting good results (I'll post some informations about the purifying been face wash very soon )
Manaal K.
riyadh
It’s suitable for all skin types and has shown good results
The packaging and price for value is satisfactory
I have been using it for past 4-5 years now
And has met my expectations
Takwa J.
kairouan
i use this product twice a week and i'am  really in looove with iit !! it's make my skin smoother and glowyy  all that with a great price ... i am going to buy it again and again ...   " Himalaya Herbal Healthcare   product are the best " !!
Priya P.
Smells great and leaves skin refreshed. Helps skin in the long run with benefits of turmeric and more. Definitely worth recommending.
Sukomal N.
india
Himalya fairness face mask is soo great mask it has turmuric and indian aloe and walnuts which is very beneficial for skin

Amazon