BY HIMALAYA HERBAL HEALTHCARE

A mineral-rich pack that absorbs excess oil and reduces the appearance of embedded impurities. Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti) detoxifying action cleanses the skin. Walnut and Mineral Clay deep cleanses and refines pores leaving your skin soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I've used it for a couple of months on and off. I bought it for oil control and I like how it works. The smell is a little strong for me, but once it's on the skin it's not a big deal. The mask is very cold and then your skin warms up. I feel when I use it weekly my oil production is under control.
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great natural mask will leave your skin looking younger, cleaner, clearer. Freshens skin. Detoxifies ans deep cleans pores. Mud mask is gentle on sensitive skin because it is based on natural ingredients. Packaging is good and price is great.
Marly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my God, I love this mask, I recently bought it and I must say it has done magic on my skin, and it smells amazing, definitely one of the best masks out there, as for the clarifying properties of it, I definitely see a change, definitely recommend it.
Sana Y.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pore cleaning, skin clarifying mask. My skin feels dry after using this but not parched. It has tiny particles that are a little difficult to work with if your skin has acne. I definitely prefer other mud masks over this
Paloma M.
Dominican Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mud mask is really good for combination skin. Is pretty gentel with sensitive skin, at first it feels like a little itchy but after a while it goes away, it has a good price. Even though is good I wont buy it again.
Eman S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mud mask after washing and scrubbing my facial skin with himalaya wash and scrub products. I love the results and love the price as well.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination to oily skin and this is one of the best masks i have ever used. It leaves the skin clearer and softer. I highly recommend it.
Senyorana ♡.
I loveee products , Cleans the skin
I feel my skin breathe again, easy to use
This miracle 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Teodora P.
Stara Zagora
I usually use this mask 2 times in week . It makes my face smooth and cleans my pores .
Mari G.
He estado usando esta mascarilla por once meses, una vez a la semana, y realmemte cambió mi piel. Cuando está recien aplicada puede picar un poco, pero luego hay una sensación refrescante y el resultado es el que promete.