BY HIMALAYA HERBAL HEALTHCARE

A mineral-rich pack that absorbs excess oil and reduces the appearance of embedded impurities. Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti) detoxifying action cleanses the skin. Walnut and Mineral Clay deep cleanses and refines pores leaving your skin soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maya D.
Oily, acne prone, teenage skin? THIS WILL BE YOUR SAVIOR!! Love using this in the summer, when my skin is oily, and during exam weeks. This helps control oil and gets rid of blackheads.
Hernandez K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product. I've used it for a couple of months on and off. I bought it for oil control and I like how it works. The smell is a little strong for me, but once it's on the skin it's not a big deal. The mask is very cold and then your skin warms up. I feel when I use it weekly my oil production is under control.
Wayna V.
Great natural mask will leave your skin looking younger, cleaner, clearer. Freshens skin. Detoxifies ans deep cleans pores. Mud mask is gentle on sensitive skin because it is based on natural ingredients. Packaging is good and price is great.
Asma d.
dammam, Eastern Province
اعتقد ان الماسك هذا مثالي للبشرات الدهنيه . ممتاز لتنظيف دهون البشرة . لكنه لم يناسبني وسبب لي احمرار وتهييج في البشرة نوع بشرتي جافه /حساسه .

I think this is perfect for oily skin . Excellent for cleanikin . But i did not like it bcaused it cuauses redness and irritation to me my skin type dry / sensitive skin.
Tina S.
London
I was gifted this and it doesn’t particularly suit me as I have dry skin. I can only use it if I apply a very thin layer on my nose, chin and T zone and have it on for no more than 7-8 mins- even then I can feel it tingling as it’s drying. I’d imagine this is perfect for oily skin!
Even for me it still does a good job, it cleans my pores really well, I just can’t use it too too often. I’m still happy with it and I continue to use it every now and again as a deep clean - my skin feels very smooth after using it.
I would recommend this and I would definitely like to try more products from their range 👍
Terézia T.
OMG Himalaya keeps on surprising me! I can’t say nothing bad about this product. It cleans my skin perfectly! After washing it off my skin stays on super soft. The prize for this product is amazing! Definitelly recommend using this and checking out another himalaya products as well!
Marielle S.
Florida
I got this in traveling size. I can’t tell the price because it was a present. It has a great scent, smell like fruits. One small portion would be enough to cover evenly your face, it dries quickly and easy to remove. It gives you a smooth face with a glow finish. This very helpful for oily or acne skin and it’s not rough with your skin like other products.
Arshia z.
This mud mask is great. I had bought this from a local drug store in india. It is really cheap and gives an instant glow. Though my skin is acne prone, it worked great for me. I would recommend this to people having normal and dry skin.
N⁹⁹S¹⁰ A.
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Once again am not gonna lie I heard positive review about this from my family and friends that's because they have oily to combination skin. To my surprise again it was a bad idea for my dry skin TBH. I am thinking to try their fruit face pack. It may not suit to those who have sensitive skin like mine too.😭
It did not work out for me, because i am with dry skin and this mask dry out my skin even more BUT it did clean my blackheads and i was really happy about it. Don't use it after the end date it will irritate your skin. The good is that is cruelty free and its all natural
RA🕊 a.
riyadh
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Clarifying Mud Mask This product is beautiful for the fatty skin effective fast and this makes me admire the products of Himalaya