BY HIMALAYA HERBAL HEALTHCARE

A mineral-rich pack that absorbs excess oil and reduces the appearance of embedded impurities. Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti) detoxifying action cleanses the skin. Walnut and Mineral Clay deep cleanses and refines pores leaving your skin soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
I love this product. I've used it for a couple of months on and off. I bought it for oil control and I like how it works. The smell is a little strong for me, but once it's on the skin it's not a big deal. The mask is very cold and then your skin warms up. I feel when I use it weekly my oil production is under control.
Wayna V.
Great natural mask will leave your skin looking younger, cleaner, clearer. Freshens skin. Detoxifies ans deep cleans pores. Mud mask is gentle on sensitive skin because it is based on natural ingredients. Packaging is good and price is great.
Tina S.
London
I was gifted this and it doesn’t particularly suit me as I have dry skin. I can only use it if I apply a very thin layer on my nose, chin and T zone and have it on for no more than 7-8 mins- even then I can feel it tingling as it’s drying. I’d imagine this is perfect for oily skin!
Even for me it still does a good job, it cleans my pores really well, I just can’t use it too too often. I’m still happy with it and I continue to use it every now and again as a deep clean - my skin feels very smooth after using it.
I would recommend this and I would definitely like to try more products from their range 👍
Asma d.
Al dammam, Dammam
اعتقد ان الماسك هذا مثالي للبشرات الدهنيه . ممتاز لتنظيف دهون البشرة . لكنه لم يناسبني وسبب لي احمرار وتهييج في البشرة نوع بشرتي جافه /حساسه .

I think this is perfect for oily skin . Excellent for cleanikin . But i did not like it bcaused it cuauses redness and irritation to me my skin type dry / sensitive skin.
Terézia T.
OMG Himalaya keeps on surprising me! I can’t say nothing bad about this product. It cleans my skin perfectly! After washing it off my skin stays on super soft. The prize for this product is amazing! Definitelly recommend using this and checking out another himalaya products as well!
Manaal K.
riyadh
It’s a good product which has beat results so far
I use it once in two weeks
And the price for product is also worthy
Has met my expectations and will buy this brand often
Lubna H.
This is best for oily skin type people as it removes the access oil from your skin nd leaves ur skin healthy nd nourished without hvng any dirt and impurities Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Clarifying Mud Mask
Marly F.
Oh my God, I love this mask, I recently bought it and I must say it has done magic on my skin, and it smells amazing, definitely one of the best masks out there, as for the clarifying properties of it, I definitely see a change, definitely recommend it.
Sana Y.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Pore cleaning, skin clarifying mask. My skin feels dry after using this but not parched. It has tiny particles that are a little difficult to work with if your skin has acne. I definitely prefer other mud masks over this
Paloma M.
Dominican Republic
This mud mask is really good for combination skin. Is pretty gentel with sensitive skin, at first it feels like a little itchy but after a while it goes away, it has a good price. Even though is good I wont buy it again.
RA🕊 a.
riyadh
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Clarifying Mud Mask This product is beautiful for the fatty skin effective fast and this makes me admire the products of Himalaya