Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Botanique i.e. Balm Inhale Exhale - 1.76 oz uploaded by Fahmina R.Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Botanique i.e. Balm Inhale Exhale - 1.76 oz uploaded by Shamima R.Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Botanique i.e. Balm Inhale Exhale - 1.76 oz uploaded by Fahmina R.

BY HIMALAYA HERBAL

Warming and Soothing Balm USDA Certified Organic Ingredients 2 Holy Basil 3 Turmeric 4 Mint 5 Petroleum Free A warming and soothing balm, with turmeric and eucalyptus oil. Think of it as a good friend that visits with a bowl of chicken soup! Gluten free. No animal testing. see more...

Shamima R.
Astoria
Best for when I'm feeling the sniffles!!! Great for sinus pain, problems like congestion and redness. It is a life saver and very useful in treating health issues. I use it as vicks vapor rub replacement. I recommend to everyone!!
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this i.e. Balm I needed a replacement for Vicks Vapor Rub and this products was the best choice. With in the past few years I became allergic to Vicks Vapor Rub and I needed a change and I am happy I found this. It's gluten free and it smells great
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is a great herbal healing Balm . I recommend you all to try this . It's a natural way that we can enjoy the benefits
this product delivers.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is it? Does it work?
Kirsten R.
Is this similar to Vicks?
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Looking for some feedback on this product. What do you use it for?