BY HIMALAYA HERBAL HEALTHCARE

Keeps your baby's skin soft, smooth and amazing just the way nature intended. Enriched with the goodness of Almond Oil and Olive Oil, Himalaya's Baby Lotion is a fast absorbing formula, perfect for daily use to improve skin softness and smoothness. see more...

Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Perfect for babies. I use this for my 7 month old daughter. Actually I prefer this rather than Johnsons Johnson's Baby Lotion
Pranali P.
Hey! I am giving review on Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Baby Lotion. This baby lotion is free from parabens, Mineral oil and synthetic colours. It has Almond oil and olive oil. It is a clinically tested. It is pure and safe for babies and also adults.
I am using this lotion as a moisturizer and trust me it is so good. It makes my skin soft and smooth.
Prize in India: Rs. 240=400ml.
Niki S.
Budapest
My Little sister always use this product. It has got a nice creamy scent what is perfect for a baby. Pros: It's hypoallergene, moisturizes. Cons: it feelsa little bit heavy on the skin. I would buy it again because it helped my sister's skin.
Aami M.
Ardiya, Kuwait
It was soo good it has a good fragrance nice for dry climate I'm living in kuwait so this one is very useful for me

back