Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Ashwagandha, Anti-Stress & Energy 60 caplets

Herbal Supplement Anti-Stress & Energy* Additive Free Gluten Free 2.5mg Withanolides How Can Ashwagandha Help You? Acts as a rejuvenative with anti-stress and adaptogenic actions, helping the body cope with life s daily challenges* Supports a healthy response to stress* Improves physical endurance and energy* The Himalaya Difference Family owned since 1930 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products Seed-to-shelf - GMP Facility Patents: 3 granted, 25 pending *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease.

Does it really help with stress? How long do I have to use to feel the result?
Start your review of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Ashwagandha, Anti-Stress & Energy 60 caplets!
a month agoSan Clemente, CA
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Ashwagandha, Anti-Stress & Energy 60 caplets uploaded by Kelsea P.
Two years ago I went off birth control to try and balance my natural hormones back out. In doing so I didn’t menstruate for 11 months. After researching ways to naturally balance out my hormones and ashwagandha cane up. This is a high quality product and I continue to use it today. Thank you to Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Ashwagandha, Anti-Stress & Energy 60 caplets for helping me get my life back in balance.
a year agoAustin
I was super skeptical when I first tried this supplement, but it has proved it’s effectiveness time and time again. This supplement improves my anxiety and my overall mood. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has anxiety or high levels of stress in their daily lives and wants to feel calm.
2 years agoDelphi, IN
This supplement is amazing for helping manage stress. I take two tablets in divided doses a day and find that I am much calmer through the day and have an easier time falling asleep. I have taken them with or without food and I really saw a huge difference in my stress levels overall.