Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingBaby ShampooHimalaya Herbals
Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 676 fl oz (pack of 2)

Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2)

by Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya babycare products are specially formulated for your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. Clinically tested for mildness, these products maintain the fragile balance and well-being of your baby's hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2)!
my_nested _.
jeddah
I got sample from himaliya when my baby was born so i tried this only for three to four times and i just love the results. This make my baby’s hair so soft and shiny.so go and grab this if you’re looking for a reasonable shampoo for your baby✨
maahi H.
As many people recommend to use sulfate or chemical free shampoo for better hair health. So, here it is, as it's a baby shampoo. It is chemical free and can be used for better hair health. Of course it is a Himalaya product so it's best. Easy to use packaging, affordable, and really good.
Kiran B.
Haldwani, Nainital
It Leave my baby hair soft and silky also it’s no more tear in her eye. Smell is super awesome not to high not to low. Well from my baby birth i am using this himalaya products and touch wood I haven’t faced any problem till now.
Narjes Q.
This is a mild shampoo. The ingredients are minimal which is great and has almost zero to no chemicals (from what is stated at the back) I started using this when my baby was born and eventually wanted to change her shampoo but could not find anything that would suit these qualities at this price. I do like to nourish my little ones head with oils, that's when this shampoo does not do well. But as long as it has natural ingredients I am all up for it and sticking with it as long as I can! - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Gentle Baby Shampoo - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2)
Narjes Q.
This is a mild shampoo. The ingredients are minimal which is great and has almost zero to no chemicals (from what is stated at the back) I started using this when my baby was born and eventually wanted to change her shampoo but could not find anything that would suit these qualities at this price. I do like to nourish my little ones head with oils, that's when this shampoo does not do well. But as long as it has natural ingredients I am all up for it and sticking with it as long as I can! Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Gentle Baby Shampoo - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) - Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 13.53 fl oz(pack of 1) Himalaya, Gentle Baby Shampoo, Hibiscus and Chickpea, 6.76 fl oz (pack of 2)
Randa I.
jeddah
My favourite ever the smell the effect on my vaby hair every thing is amazing in this product also the price is affordable

Looking for your answer?