BeautyBodyBody CareHimalaya Herbals
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion

Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion

by Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya's Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion is specially formulated for dry skin. It intensely moisturizes, softens and smoothens your skin. Cocoa Butter's deep-penetrating, herbal ingredients help repair and nourish skin as well as making it supple. Our moisturizer is enriched with the goodness of Cocoa Butter and Wheat Germ Oil, which replenish the lost moisture in dry skin. Leaving it softer and more toned than before.

do you recommend this one from Himalaya? Is it good after sunbath? I want to know more about product! Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
Start your review of Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion!
Arundhathi K.
I have used it. Really good refreshing, gentle on body, longlasting,non greasy, fragrant and cooling and really smells like coca
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
its light on skin , has strong cocoa - shea butter kind of scent, does moisturizes for long time
Neha S.
kukdelayout flatno 166
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Neha S.
This smells so good when I apply on my body like I just wanna eat this body lotion feels so soft on the skin and repairs dry skin
Anjali C.
166 shri gajanan housing society shahyognagar Talawde pune
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Anjali C.
Its a good product . Its very moisturizing , gets absorbed in the skin quickly and no need reapply lasts for solid 6-7 hours. The best part about this lotion is its smell or fragrance . It has nice coco (chocolate) smell. But the only draw back is it a bit on the sticky part. Your skin feels sticky after use. Over all its a great product would definitely recommend.
Rishita D.
7c/1 Kalicharan Sett Lane
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Rishita D.
It is affordable and preferable for summers. As it says that it is super moisturizing but its not. I have a very dry body skin and I had to reapply it after each and every hour if I had to live only on it. If you are not that super dry and looking for something affordable without any side effects then this for you. I'm not satisfied but not very disappointed.
makeupbysheduly D.
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion uploaded by makeupbysheduly D.
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion uploaded by makeupbysheduly D.
Hi guys! Today I am reviewing the Himalaya’s Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion. This lotion is specially formulated for dry skin. It intensely moisturises, softens and smoothens your skin. Cocoa Butter’s deep-penetrating, natural ingredients help repair and nourish skin as well as making it supple.It has packaging plastic white coloured bottle with a green flip and is priced at INR 140 for 200ml. The texture is very smooth texture, easy to apply. Gets blended easily and absorbs really well. It smells heavenly and gives moisturization for hours.How to use:- Apply lotion gently all over the body, with special attention to severely dry areas, slowly massaging it in. Best used after bathing when your skin is most receptive to hydration.It is great for winters as it feels a little greasy. Not meant for summers. Has no SPF. Not recommended for oily skin.The body lotion has other variants like Himalaya Herbals Aloe And Cucumber Refreshing Body Lotion, Himalaya Herbals Soothing Body Lotion, Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Body Lotion and more. Himalaya is a “No Animal Testing” brand which manufactures herbal products. That gives us another reason to try the product.
Being H.
I have used this body lotion last winter. It is cheap and easily available. It smells like chocolate. It moistizes quite well. I got it free so can't mention the exact price.
Prechya B.
Lalitpur
himlalaya is definitely my favorite when it comes to herbal . this one is super hydrating and it smells wonderful . i suggest every himalaya product to everyone
Nandana S.
Tbilisi
Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Nandana S.
Highly recommend.its my favorite.it smells very good like Coco butter.it moistures dry skin and gives glossy feels.the highlight is the quality itself and moistures very well.its my three bottle.everyone should try once.!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tako P.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
makeupbysheduly D. il y a un an
This lotion is specially formulated for dry skin. It intensely moisturises, softens and smoothens your skin. Cocoa Butter’s deep-penetrating, natural ingredients help repair and nourish skin as well as making it supple. The texture is very smooth texture, easy to apply. Gets blended easily and absorbs really well. It smells heavenly and gives moisturization for hours. Best used after bathing when your skin is most receptive to hydration.It is great for winters as it feels a little greasy. Not meant for summers. Has no SPF.