BY HIMALANIA

• Is this product expensive and does it work well?1 Answers
Jamie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great taste/ adds superb flavor to anything I cook with. Much better than the cheaper table salt I used to use. Has an attached grinder for finer grinds of salt, if twist the opposite way for a more coarse salt for flavoring meat before cooking possibly.
Linda A.
One of the best products in the food industry right now. This pink salt isn't only claimed to be healthier but it's a lighter tasting salt. I use this quite often in my cooking and luv that the shaker also allows you to select how big you'd like the crystal. Overall a wonderful must try item!
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a much better alternative to your regular table salt if you're conscious about your health. And it does look amazing on my kitchen counter!
Kerri A.
Imperial, MO
Love the packaging! Love the taste! So delicious! I've used this sale multiple times, but I can't lie my favorite part is the grinder!
Krista P.
You need so much less salt with this,and the flavor is so noticeably better. nutritionally superior too,If I'm not mistaken
roberta p.
Albuquerque
I love this salt much better and better flavor than table salt. It gives the food a great flavor. You just need a little.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
This salt has a delicious flavor and a little bit truly does goes a long way!
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
If I had to pick a salt, this would be it! Tasty and healthy and pretty! love
Quinn C.
Niverville , MB
My cravings are typically those of savoury foods... Meaning I need to watch my salt intake. With this, I like to use pink Himalayan sea salt as a healthier option. It goes amazing in every savoury dish imaginable.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Is this product expensive and does it work well?