Himalania Himalayan Fine Salt Pink uploaded by Ashlyn S.

Himalania Himalayan Fine Salt Pink

Himalania® Himalayan Fine Pink Salt. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
This salt is awesome . Although I can't really tell the difference between this salt and regular table salt besides the flavor is a bit stronger . It is a bit more expensive but it does the job .
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
Love this salt as a table salt but seem to have problem getting that salty flavor into my cooking. I tend to use regular white salt for cooking or kosher but on the table is great.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I usually try to get local products, but this salt is a must-have. It's strongly flavored, and stays crispy: perfect for roasted potatoes and meats in crusts. Worth the high price.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ
This himalyan pink salt is kind of expensive for the price of a salt but it's absolutely worth it. It has strong flavor . No need to put too much.. A must have
Courtney H.
I actually have used this for salt baths (rids negative energy)...not as powerful as other salts I've used but is also an amazing exfoliater!
Elena S.
I love how there's minerals in this pink salt. it's a nice way to enhance any dish and to awaken your taste buds
Paula A.
Winter Garden, FL
It is an expensive product, but it is all worth it. I find it at Whole foods store.
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC
Worth the extra money for the health benefits that are absorbed into this salt.
María Victoria J.
This product came to my at first as a sort of luxury but now I cannot imagine my life without it. It really does adds up to the flavor, it elevates every dish in such a subtle way... I absolutely love it!
Aly S.
St. Catharines , On
Definitly worth the money. It has so many benefits and you end up using way less salt all together because it tastes saltier
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Is this a recommended product? Going by reviews alone I would assume so. Could this be compared to sea salt or is this something completely different?