Himalania Dark Chocolate Cacao Dusted Goji Berries uploaded by Teresa K.

BY HIMALANIA

Cacao dusted dark Chocolate covered Goji berries are a perfect union of flavor and health. By combining the antioxdant powers of both dark chocolate and Goji berries, HIMALANIA makes it possible to indulge your sweet-tooth and do something good for your health. Our cacao is also an excellent source of protein, calcium, iron, and phosphorus. see more...

Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
So, I have recently discovered the wonderful benefits of the gogi berry and was so excited to find this product at a local grocery nearby. When I first tasted a gogi berry without anything added to it , I didn't have much of an impression it. It did not have a very distinct flavor alone. However, when I tried the Himalayan cacao dusted dark chocolate covered gogi berries I was just delighted. Of course dark chocolate seems to make anything taste better, but since the gogi berry is a bit bland by itself it makes the perfect complement to the dark chocolate because bit does not overpower the other flavors, yet is enhanced by it. This product has become my new chocolate fix whenever I'm craving something sweet. I absolutely love it.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
These are the perfect food when craving something sweet. They also have great antioxidant properties, so all the taste and no guilt. I am a big fan of Goji berries, an love that they are sweet, but not overly sweet.
Michelle N.
These dark chocolate covered goji berries are super delish! I absolutely love dark chocolate but the sweetness within from the berries does an astounding job.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
yummy and healthy. They don't replace actual candy for me but they definitely take the edge off of craving chocolate.
Bria B.
Omg love these! Great snack. Something you don't feel too bad about eating. And I loooove dark chocolate.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
These look yummy. Are they any good
Anna L.
These look great. Are they sold in Canada?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
have you tried using these to make your own trail mix?

back