BY HILTON HOTELS #8 in Hotels

One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forwardthinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. With more than 560 hotels and resorts in over 80 countries, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions, and gets away from it all.

riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Hilton Hotels is a reputable hotel chain. Or so I thought. Five weeks ago, my Hilton room was robbed. When I got back to my room, every single valuable had been taken from my room. Surveillance video showed a thief walk in the front door, jimmy the lock, and walk out a few minutes later with a bag full of my computer, my wedding band (I was working out, so I hadn't taken much with me), my credit card, and everything else of value. So far, this is just a bad day. It happens. But the way Hilton responded added insult to injury. Like I said, this happened 5 full weeks ago. When I left the hotel that day, I was assured that things would be taken care of. They haven't been. Despite multiple emails and calls from me, I haven't heard a single thing from Hilton. Crickets.

Well, that's not 100% true. I did get a short impersonal email from Hilton's insurance agency saying that Hilton had decided they wouldn't be doing anything to help make this right. Absolutely nothing. Look, I understand if they don't want to claim legal liability for this. But I'm a longtime customer of Hilton. There was a time I thought very highly of the Hilton chain. But if this is how they treat their customers when a robbery happens on their watch, I'm going to think twice about ever going back. Especially if I'm traveling with any valuables.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
So checking on Yelp I saw that this place had hardwood floors and friendly staff and it was really clean and welcoming. Well we checked in looking forward to stepping into everything we read and well....it was disgusting. First thing we spotted was a disgusting stain on the comforter.....no blankets and two towels with a few small ones. The bathroom floor had red scratches and what looked like blood drops on the lower part of the bathroom door. The toilet seat had stains on it and a very disgusting and dirty carpet...no hardwood floors. There was only a half used roll of toilet paper and it was a non smoking room that oozed cigarette through the gross bedding and walls. The staff stare (probably owners) watch your every move like you're staying at a 5 star hotel. They're upstairs, downstairs, walking around that I literally felt like I was in a prison camp. Just so uncomfortable and awkward oh and although you are paying for a room you cannot have visitors. Seriously?! It was the worst experience ever and will never return....did I tell you the walls outside the bathroom sweat? Yup.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
The breakfast room service was either early or late all 4 mornings of our stay, and on several occasions the breakfast was not as we ordered it,there were substitution and eggs were cold. On the day of check out the maids were knocking on the door an hour before check-out time...it was just a mess of an experience. The first day we were there our room was supposed to be ready with a wine and a cheese tray and it was not ready on time. We had to sit in the lobby for over an hour before our room was ready. The curtains were old and had not been replaced in years and when I took the pillow cases off of the pillows they were stained. They never changed the sheets for our entire Stay, they only remade the bed every day. And they looked through our stuff because I found my tablet and charger moved, personal pictures that we had made while we were on the trip had been looked thru even my toiletries in the bathroom moved around.... we had to actually call front desk for toilet paper.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
I was given the opportunity to stay at many Hilton locations and I always felt very welcomed, treated respectfully and had a wonderful experience. Whenever I am traveling I will go out of my way to stay at the nearest Hilton.

My fondest experience was staying at the Capitol Hilton in Washington DC for a wedding. From the moment we arrived the vallet parking was so polite. I never opened a door for my entire stay, the staff there opened them for me and were incredibly attentive.

Everything was spotless. Even though it was a very busy weekend we never waited for a thing. The decor was very modern and extremely comfortable. The courtyard was breathtaking and luckily the weather was perfect for the ceremony to be held outside.

The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Room service was quick and efficient. The food at the reception was very high end and absolutely delicious. Everything was cooked to perfection, perfectly seasoned and couldn't have been more perfect.

Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
San Antonio, TX
Staying here is probably the best part of the hotel. While working a conference in the ballrooms at the hotel, I was booked a room here and kinda loved it. The rooms were quite modern and clean.

One of the coolest parts of the room (small but awesome, for sure) was the fact that there was a central place to turn lights on and off in the room right next to the bed. This not only turned on and off the lamps but the hallway light and the bathroom light as well which meant that you aren't constantly trying to find where to turn on lights in the morning when you're drowsy and you aren't constantly crawling into bed after a long day, turning off the light next to the bed, just to find that you have one more light to turn off in the room... (I warned that this was a small but awesome perk)
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
We stayed at the Hilton inside of Chicago O'Hare airport when we were in quite a bind - our flight was cancelled numerous times, we were carting around our 90 year old grandmother and 6 year old daughter and were stuck in the airport for an eternity.... At any rate, the Hilton was so accommodating. They gave us a room for half price and supplied us with all the necessary toiletries that were stuck in our luggage on a plane that actually did go to our destination (just without us). They fed us too! The staff was friendly and helpful, and the beds were the comfiest ever. I asked for Hilton bedding that year for Christmas! Now if I could only afford that bed...... ahhhhhhh
Matt V.
Matt V.
Saratoga, CA
I made a rather embarrassing mistake on my last trip to Los Angeles, and Hilton totally bailed me out. I host a sports radio talk show, and was down in Pasadena covering the Rose Bowl. I made the mistake of staying at a cheap hotel in LA, and when I had to connect through the Internet to do an interview with another radio show, I found that the Internet at my hotel was slow as molasses.

In ten minutes, I called up the Hilton and found a room, and got myself all set up (barely) in time for my interview. And now I wonder why I didn't just go with Hilton in the first place?

They bailed me out, and because of them, I did an amazing on-air interview. Thank you, Hilton!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
The last 3 times I have stayed in a Hilton I left with mixed feelings. All hotels felt run down and need to be remodeled. Bathrooms did not have proper ventilation and as a result were very humid during and after showers, and signs of mildew could be seen. During my last Hilton stay, the phone and air conditioner did not work, a real pain in hot Los Angelos. However, they make up for it in the Stellar customer service. A technician was in our room in minutes to fix the AC, and they gave us complimentary water and cookies for the inconvenience. Of course I would rather have not had any issues, but I appreciate the hotel going above and beyond to make it right.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Hilton is my first choice in hotels. They are clean, friendly and have a great atmosphere for families. I am usually traveling with children. I like that they provide extra roll away beds when needed. They are always kind to my kids and encourage good behavior with lots of compliments. Hilton points is a great way to earn my business time and time again. I also love when there is a clean tub. I know its strange but because I have kids with me, baths are important. You can tell a lot about a hotel by the bathroom cleanliness. The tubs aren't moldy, dirty or rusted over. The shower curtains are clean and they always have complimentary toiletries.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
We stayed at the Hilton Oceanfront in Virginia Beach.

The room was a corner room (they upgraded us!) With views of the ocean and city. The room was completely spotless, and linens looked clean. They could use an update, but it certainly wasn't bad.

However, the mini bar had $3 water (standard) but the guide said there were vending machines on each floor. Well, the one on our floor wasn't working, and neither were the ones on the other floors we tried.

Also, there was a light fixture that was falling off in the hallway.

The staff was wonderful! Every one we passed was very friendly, and welcoming. We would definitely stay there again.
JING C.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why so expensive ??
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What city have you stayed in a Hilton at?
Ameena F.
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Has anyone ever had a terrible experience at a Hilton hotel?
Kate S.
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
Favorite Hilton to stay at (city/state)?
Karen T.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
What do you think of their breakfasts?