BY HILTON HOTELS #4 in Hotels

One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forwardthinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. With more than 560 hotels and resorts in over 80 countries, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions, and gets away from it all.

Matt V.
The Woodlands, TX
My wife, myself and our twin babies stayed at the doubletree hotel in Beaverton, OR last year and it was the worst hotel experience. Our twin babies were just 6 months old and we were visiting my parents for a week. I had booked everything and we were all set to have a great time with family. We were arriving at around midnight so I called the doubletree hotel and wanted to make sure they put 2 cribs in the room so we could quickly put the babies asleep as soon as we got there. The hotel assured me on the phone that there would be 2 cribs all set up in the room. When we arrived that night, we walked into a room with no cribs. I was slightly annoyed of course but politely told the guy at the desk that I needed 2 cribs in our room. 30 minutes later we received a knock on our door expecting the cribs to be in hand, however instead he told us the hotel didn’t have anymore cribs and he couldn’t do anything to help. Needless to say, I was furious. I had 2 babies that had nowhere to sleep and were completely exhausted. I then drove 15 minutes to my parents house and picked up 2 cribs that they had and brought them back to the hotel.

The next morning I went to the front desk to resolve our issue and was told by their “guest relations” person that I didn’t talk with the hotel and it was my fault. I then looked at my call history, called the number, and sure enough it was the number of the hotel.

That night I received 2 brand new cribs in my room. They didn’t give me any sort of compensation and didn’t care that I had a horrible experience the night before.

The rest of the stay was fine, but when I got home I checked my credit card statement and noticed that I had 3 charges for a breakfast when it should have only been 1 charge. I politely called and asked them to remove it, and this is the reason why I will never stay another night in a doubletree hotel, because they told me I was lying and they only charged me 1 time. I then proved it by calling Chase Bank and they confirmed that my card had been charged 3 times.

I’m sure that every Hilton hotel is not like this but I probably will never give them another chance based on the way I was treated.
Michelle L.
Fort madison , Ia
We stayed at the Palmer House by Hilton in Chicago. The location was great. Amenities were top shelf. We booked 2 side by side rooms with dual queen beds and one of our rooms was unavailable. We were given a substitute room with was a single bed and super tiny. They did get us a cot for our child. We still had to pay our full reservation price for the 2 larger rooms. On top of that we were up most of the night due to our neighboring room shacking up and bouncing the headboard off the wall all night long. Many calls to the front desk were unanswered. We unfortunately had to answer many questions to our 4 year old daughter.
Brittany P.
Jacksonville , FL
I stayed at the Daytona Beach Hilton last month for a conference. The parking situation was horrible. I drove around for half an hour trying to find any parking other than valet. I gave up and just paid $20 per night for valet parking. Everything else about the hotel was great. Excellent customer service. There are several restaurants in the hotel and they were all delicious. It’s a little pricey, but that’s what you expect with Hilton.
Porsha P.
We stayed at the Daytona Beach Hilton a few weeks ago for a conference, and I was really disappointed in the facility. The hotel common areas were very warm, there was not clear directions for where certain room numbers were, and over all just was a mess to get through. It appeared it was undergoing construction, which is why I am willing to give 2 stars, but I expect more from a Hilton. The Hamptons I have stayed at in previous years have up-shown this Hilton by a landslide. Between the fact that none of the rooms on the one half of the building had any mini fridges and no microwaves (even though when we called to confirm, they said the rooms did have them....) they had to bring them to our rooms throughout the days we were there. The pool on our side of the hotel was not operational, and the sinks and tubs did not drain properly in any of our 8 rooms we had booked. Hopefully next year this hotel will have things in better working order, as we don't get to choose our location. However, if it remains the same, this will be the last time i attend an event at a Hilton.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
We’ve stayed at many hotels but Hilton Hotels are our go to hotel if there is one in the area. Luckily there is usually one close by our travel spots. The hotels are always clean and we never had to worry about bugs. We were married at the Hilton in Longboat Key before it closed and to our surprise their package for an outdoor wedding on the beach was reasonable. The wedding coordinator was fantastic and the food was awesome. The only con was that we assumed the beach front ocean view sweet was already booked for us for our wedding, we found out close to our wedding that it wasn’t included in the package and they had booked all of the ocean front rooms. We were heart broken, and forced to stay in a standard room. We still love the Hilton Hotel chain and would highly recommend them to our friends and family!
Natalie M.
Wow! Wow! Wow! I stayed at a double tree and these hotels are amazing for the price and the amount of days it was incredible. I was expecting so little and it turned out to be amazing which is really good. The services included were exceptional the breakfast, it was cleaned and the staff was amazing at helping us with any questions. Great service really recommend these hotels to people.
crystal g.
hermiston
On my way up to where I currently live at the moment I remember saying it one of these hotels and let me tell you it was the craziest experience of my life the service was amazing the people were so friendly and so kind the room service was amazing they are constantly clean the room if I needed anything breakfast was great they always had food out I enjoyed my stay with them all together and I would definitely be staying with them in the future
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Hilton hotels really range from the luxurious to the economy level. I’ve stayed at both extremes, and I can say that this is a hotel chain that I trust. Even the most basic Hilton hotels are reliably clean and well-run. At the high end, Hilton’s Conrad chain is excellent — truly at the top of the line in service, dining, design and comfort.
Anna C.
Nancy, KY
My stay at one of the Hilton Hotels and Resorts was nothing short of enjoyable. The staff is incredible, and even when I felt like I was asking stupid questions like "How do I get to the gym?" they took me there very genuinely instead of making me feel stupid. Good pricing, great customer service, very clean, and will go back.
Abby J.
Nothing beats the Hilton. My mother in law has rewards with them so we stay here often. They are always in amazing , safe locations. Staff at the Hilton is great and always friendly and helpful. Select locations I have been to even have restaurants and bars, which always has great food. I Would 100% recommend the Hilton.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why so expensive ??
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What city have you stayed in a Hilton at?
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Has anyone ever had a terrible experience at a Hilton hotel?
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
Favorite Hilton to stay at (city/state)?
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
What do you think of their breakfasts?