Hilton Hotels & Resorts

by Hilton Hotels

#1 in Hotels

One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forwardthinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. With more than 560 hotels and resorts in over 80 countries, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions, and gets away from it all.

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton outside of Universal Studios in FL? Seems too good to be true given the low price and proximity to the park.
What’s the best Hilton resort ?
Which is the best/most luxurious hotel to stay in NYC? Planning my trip for NYFW and would prefer to stay it’s a HILTON brand.
Start your review of Hilton Hotels & Resorts!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney G.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Courtney G.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Courtney G.
We decided to take a family trip to NH and Massachusetts. We stayed at the kipton by hilton hotel in cambridge Massachusetts. Oh my god ! Luxury at its finest! Extremely friendly staff , blew me away! Extremely clean ! Rooms are so nice! Make sure you get a room with a view, its 50 $ more , but aww so worth it! Bambara restaurant is in this hotel and the food is delicious. What a gorgeous hotel this was ! Very reasonably priced for three day stay for a family of six! And they included a game package for the kids in our room ,that you can bring home with you ! Oh and their shampoo, conditioner and body wash is full sized and smells heavenly! I highly recommend this hotel!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Reika H.
We stayed at Hilton Hawaiian Village - Rainbow Tower back in 2019 for our wedding on Oahu. Since our venue was also at the same location, we were supposed to get a free night. However when we booked the venue, they told us all the regular rooms were full and they can give us a 50% discount on a suite room, which still costs a LOT like $500. We had plenty time so we decided to wait to see if any regular rooms will be available. A month before the flight to Hawaii, we asked them how it's doing. I'm guessing there weren't vacancies at that time yet, so they kindly offered us a complimentary night for the suite room with an amazing view!! They are really professional on their jobs and I have a precious memory of staying there❤️ #travel #wedding #traveling #hawaii #weddingvenue #adventure #nofilter Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Kellen H.
I loved when my company provided me with a free room here! It was so elegant and clean! I didn’t want to leave! The room was nice and cozy! I only was in it for a day but it was amazing! I definitely will have to book with this hotel again when I go on vacation l!
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Raena N.
I’m super excited about hitting my [product:hilton-hotels-&-resorts] Diamond Rewards status. I’m currently taking advantage of the triple points Summer promotion. I’ve accumulated over 300,000 points and counting. I can’t wait to use them to explore the Hilton brand collection.
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Valerie S.
I did a last minute trip to the Waterfront Beach Resort, at Huntington Beach. We had such a great time! The staff truly does make you feel like you are at your home away from home, from the entire front desk staff, to all the restaurants, the coffee shop and the amazing views and food at Offshore, this Hotel is just a great place to visit. They also have a new Pizza place "Hero Pizza" and the pizza and sandwiches are a great addition to the Hotel. Highly recommend this Hotel as it will not disappoint.
Nicholas P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Nicholas P.
After a horrendous 8 hours in a Holiday Inn, we left quickly with our refund and sprinted to the Hilton Downtown in Indianapolis, IN. The service was fantastic, they upgraded our room with a view for no extra charge due to having vacancies and they pointed us in the direction of things to do in the area. The only negative we had was we really wanted a heated pool, which they said they had, and the saltwater pool was unfortunately as cold as ice! With so many positive attributes and qualities, we ignored the pool issue and continued to enjoy our stay downtown.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Hilton's Suites are luxurious and comfortable they are extremely expensive but you pay for what you get. The rooms are nice and spacious like living in an apartment almost which provides privacy between the living room and the bedroom. Has couches and sitting chairs and a kitchen area. I highly recommend spending the extra money on the Suites if you're staying for a long period of time that way you have access to a refrigerator and a microwave and a stove that way when you have leftovers you can zap it and not have to worry about it going to waste. The beds nice and fluffy and so are the pillows they provide four pillows per bed which is more than enough also they have the coffee pot and a hair dryer and if you forget toiletries at home they have some there complimentary. There is also pantry so you can snag snacks or a drink and not have to worry about leaving the hotel.
Betty C.
Seattle, WA
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Betty C.
Love the amenities and customer service of Hilton! They are family friendly and super helpful with location and activity suggestions.
Johnathan L.
Quincy, MA
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Johnathan L.
Any time I have been to NY I have stayed here because it is easy to find and is conveniently located in Times Square. This past weekend I was away with my boyfriend seeing mean girls (which was amazing) and the hotel was nice, the staff was super friendly but the restaurant wasn’t the greatest service and the food was mediocre for the whopping price tag. Definitely go explore and eat somewhere in the city even if the hotel restaurant seems more convenient I wouldn’t recommend it. Plus, my napkin had a brown stain on it so there’s that.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Hilton Hotels & Resorts uploaded by Ginger L.
[product:hilton-hotels-&-resorts] are the absolute best amenities and accommodations that anyone could ask for. Always very clean rooms and excellent service. Hilton thinks of everything and will always be my go to travel accommodations, unless something changes. As for now and the last several years, they are the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 4 ans
Hilton Hotels & Resorts Who visited this hotel?
Veronica S. il y a 4 ans
I prefer staying ay hiltons when traveling