BY HILTON HOTELS #4 in Hotels

One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forwardthinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. With more than 560 hotels and resorts in over 80 countries, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions, and gets away from it all.

• here for the badges28 Answers
  • I was a guest service agent at a Hilton Garden Inn for a ...2 Answers
  • Have any of you been in a Hilton Hotel and not be satisfi...7 Answers
Kara W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I spent 4 nights at Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia Hilton on a work trip. The first 2 nights were ok. The bed was comfortable and the shower was huge. You could tell they had recently remodeled.
The third night I needed to ship something back to my office and from there is was never told no more times in my life. They could not help ship UPS and charge it to me. I’ve never been in a hotel that wouldn’t ship. They also misplaced 2 of the boxes we had shipped there and I was almost late for an appointment waiting for them to find it.
The 4th night an emergency alarm went off for an hour, strobe light and all. The emergency message was to not use the elevator or stairwell. Finally, at midnight, they announce that it was a false alarm. I had to be on the road at 6:15 am. I was grateful for a couple hours of sleep... until 1:15 when another announcement is made apologizing that the elevators are not working. I was shaken out of my sound sleep. Argh! It turned into a horrific trip.
Hillari G.
I have always stayed in a Hilton hotel . When I found out that I would be traveling for work I immediately signed up to be a rewards member . I was going on a cruise and needed to book a hotel for one night . My flight got delayed and wasn't able to make my connecting flight . Now I used points for this hotel. So it was a free night. Since I had to catch a different flight to another city. I had to cancel my reservation. The lady said it was fine but didn't have a reservation for me . But I never got my points back. And I used what little points I had left on the new hotel.
My biggest issue was that I didn't get my points back.
And when I called originally before my flight to confirm my first hotel the lady said everything was good to go. It was just poor communication. Now all of my points are gone. I'll still stay there but I'll be careful on my bookings and who I talk to in customer service.
Alex H.
Fern Bch, FL
My family has stayed at Hilton Hotels and Resorts for as long as I can remember. We're not exclusive to them but, now that I travel with friends or alone, I find that my favorite hotels to stay at are Hilton properties. The layouts are generally very easy to figure out, and the services at the front desk are always very good. If there is ever an issue, I can count on the front desk to be very accommodating and helpful. The only consistent "issue" that I've run in to are noisy rooms, which can't be helped if I'm staying in Orlando or Nashville. Luckily, they give you ear plugs for Nashville, and you can always speak to someone about moving rooms. They are more than willing to work with you if you just ask! I am currently writing this from a Marriott, and I still find myself wishing I was at a Hilton hotel even though there's nothing wrong with this one. It's just familiarity!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
I went for my honeymoon and stayed at the Hilton village resort and it was a paradise made in heaven. We stayed at the rainbow tower ocean front room with a balcony. The room was clean, service was superb, everyone was so friendly. It cost a little more compared to other surround hotels but it was well worth it. The location is nice with walkable distance to the nearby restaurants and shops and easy access to highway. Theres multiple pools and a lagoon to choose from with complimentary beach towel. Convenient ABC store to buy snacks and quick meal, and essentials. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
I have stayed at many Hilton hotels and almost every time in DC, NYC, Vegas the only focus on the staffs mind is getting you into their timeshare presentations. Do you have a problem with your room?! They will give you a discount of $200...after you attend a timeshare presentation. You booked your room three months in advance at the special conference price- which turns out to be over 2x the going rate for people who walk in off the street?! They can help you with that, you just get charged a cancellation fee for being responsible and booking early, and then they might actually charge you the current rate for your room, if you attended their timeshare presentation... it was exhausting and infuriating (however, the Capital Hilton staff and hotel were amazing!) oh, and did I mention I’m in a wheelchair and was lied to for four days about how they have a wheelchair accessible shuttle to get from the conference hotel to the subway a mile away but really I ended up getting stranded at their hotel because not even wheelchair accessible cabs would pick up there! 🤦‍♀️🤔😱
Rosalva C.
santa maria
We recently stayed at the Hilton Bay Front in San Diego and our stay was fantastic! The view was amazing! I liked that we received free water in the room since I’m always drinking water and we loved that we were able to walk to the ballpark to watch our baseball game! We also liked the breakfast options, the food was delicious and the fact that there was a Starbucks and a Yogurt place there was a nice bonus! We had a great time just walking on the boardwalk and getting to know the area with the Lime Skooters that we’re parked there. I would highly recommend this hotel to those looking for a central location and a comfortable stay.
Vanessa C.
Mount Pleasant
Room was clean ,But for the price we  had to pay it was not a good stay when your paying over 150$ a night it should be quite ,i know every sitution can not be controled but i could have been offered a discount or something , very noisey neighbors up above us & beside us ,we was not able to sleep for 2 nights and was never offered a discount or even a sorry for the noise !! VERY DISAPOINTED this was for my husband 2nd NA convention plus we never got the dinner we paid 62$ each for cause the Convention hall ran out of food ,That was a huge joke in it's self ,A huge waste of $ for this trip at this hotel !
Vanessa G.
I have been a longtime Hilton patron, either at Hilton Hotels or DoubleTree, and have had very disappointing experiences such that I have now realized that I need to express my loyalty elsewhere. Particularly, I had a very bad experience at a resort in Cabo where my mother slipped and fell on the property as I had just settled the invoice and we were exiting the property in order to catch our flight after a 10 day trip. The staff practically pushed us off the property and asked us not to make a scene as my mother cried and presented with a large hematoma on her head. They were completely non-empathetic and when I tried to talk to the manager, who kept us waiting and refused to come out, one of the staff yelled at me stating that my mother must have planned this. Not only was this insulting, but my mother was not given the care or attention that she needed. As an aside, because we speak Spanish, several staff told us on separate occasions how underpaid they were and that their livelihoods depended on their tips. So obviously we gave very generously. And your service will be fine as long as you are throwing money around. But once you are in need and become a liability, not so much.
Kat C.
Arvada
The Anaheim Hilton is my favorite place to stay when attending VidCon each summer. The location is right next to the convention center and is very helpful when you need to duck back to your room for a quick break from all the activity. They also worked with us when the financial account got messed up due to a fraudulent client that was unrelated to our stay which also help with our groups piece of mind while trying to enjoy California.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Had First trip to New Orleans and the Essence Jazz Festival and thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton St. Charles Hotel! Great location in financial district, only 10-12 minute walk to SuperDome or Convention Center as well as Arts District or French Quarter. Loved the room and the beds are probably THE MOST comfy BED I’ve ever slept on in a hotel, as soon as my head hit the pillow it was lights out with no tossing and turning. Oh, bonus was the very nice Executive Lounge which included full breakfast each day. 👍🏽👍🏽
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Why so expensive ??
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What city have you stayed in a Hilton at?
Ameena F.
Troutdale, OR
Has anyone ever had a terrible experience at a Hilton hotel?
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
Favorite Hilton to stay at (city/state)?
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
What do you think of their breakfasts?