BY HILTON HOTELS #16 in Hotels

Hilton Garden Inn® is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable hotel brand that enables travelers to discover and connect while on the road. With more than 680 locations worldwide, inviting social spaces, and high-end amenities, we ensure you'll have a great stay at an even greater value. Our hotels offer a full-service restaurant and bar, offering cooked-to-order breakfast, dinner room service, and a full bar to unwind at the end of a busy day. With state-of-the-art fitness centers for stressbusting workouts, 24/7 Business Centers featuring complimentary printing and Wi-Fi, everything we do, we do for you. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you're satisfied, or you don't pay. You can count on us. GUARANTEED™.

Hilton Garden Inn
  • "Had a party in one of these hotels and loved it It was comfortable and everyone that was working that day were very nice to me and my guest.." in 10 reviews
  • "The hotel is almost as any other, things i like is that it is very clean, staff is nice and always trying to give you the best service." in 6 reviews
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I have nothing but positive feedback for Hilton Garden Inn. I'm currently finishing a semester abroad in Peru, and my parents came to visit me. We traveled with my husband to Cusco, and this was our hotel of choice. The staff was extremely courteous to everyone, and spoke clear English for my parents, who do not speak Spanish. The food selections for breakfast and the in-house restaurant were a fantastic blend of Peruvian and Western cooking influences. Live Andean music was provided during breakfast. It was also the only hotel that I've ever stayed in where I felt comfortable walking around with bare feet--that's how clean it was! The amenities were high quality and usable. I also really commend the staff who went above and beyond for us. We had a bad agency and got scammed out of a trip to Machu Picchu, and they gave us suggestions for our next steps, as well as aiding us in calling the Tourist Police and photocopying pertinent information to the case. We were also given late check out free of charge simply for asking. Not only did we have a wonderful stay in Cusco (minus the agency fiasco), but the staff really preformed their duties outstandingly. They will have our business in the future.
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
! Clean, great quality bed and television! Had a mini fridge and dishes. Had a dining room area separate from the bed room witch was amazing. Was very spacious! Breakfast was amazing! Had a lot of choices witch was good for the kids. Was really good. Very beautiful and neat! Work out room was great. And a good variety of equipment and a scale to weigh myself. I had an amazing experience and would definitely stay there again!
Kendra C.
I was disappointed in this hotel. The shower was very small and it didn't look like it was constructed very well. It looked cheap as did everything in the bathroom. The air conditioning was very loud as was the water pipes. It didn't appear very clean either. Also, when we went to eat breakfast the next morning we were told we had to pay over $10.00 per person!! Every hotel I have stayed in gives you a complimentary breakfast! Ridiculous, especially considering how much it cost to stay there! Needless to say I won't be staying at a Hilton hotel again!!
Firdaous Z.
Secaucus, NJ
J'ai passé de superbes trois jours à l' hôtel Garden Inn c'est à Istanbul j'apprécie beaucoup l'emplacement devant un jolie lac. pourtant c'était un peu plus loin par rapport au centre-ville. le petit déj était vraiment très délicieux point
la ou j'habite à Tanger Maroc un nouveau hôtel Hilton Garden Inn ouvert j'ai pas encore essayé mais c'est dans un endroit très agréable près de la mer et près de du plus grand Mall de la vie et de la garre.
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
Hilton Garden inn is a beautiful getaway chain. I have always had great experiences staying there. Their in room amenities are top notch, and their in facility amenities are excellent as well. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows included in the room range from soft to firm so everybody can find something they like. Their in room coffee service is wonderfully and has generous portions. I would recommend this chain to everybody.
Stephanie W.
Sometimes when my fiancée and I need a quick getaway, we stay at the local Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel itself is large and clean. We had the breakfast buffet during one stay and it was amazing. We never checked out the pool or gym area but the location was in the city and within walking distance of a lot of stores and restaurants. Sometimes the prices are outrageous but on occasion, you can book a room for less than $100.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I have been a loyal Hilton customer because my parents always recommended it. When I started traveling for work, I started staying more at the Hilton Garden Inns. They are really nice and want to make your stay the best, even if you are coming back every week. I occasionally ordered dinner from the bar and it was delicious.

Only downside is the breakfast wasn't free, but I got over it.
Jade K.
Enjoyed a stay at the Hilton Garden in Times Square. It was great to find that we were close to Times Square but still felt safe. Enjoyed the view out the windows - almost as good as the shows! The lobby is elegant and comfortable. The service people were professional and friendly. Easy check-in and check out. Bathrooms were clean and well appointed. Beds comfortable
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I adore Hilton hotels. They're more reasonably priced than a lot of hotels, and the staff has been very nice at every one I've ever stayed in. The rooms are simple and elegant and the lobby is usually very pretty and a nice environment to hang out in if you're going to be staying there a while. Never had a bad experience at a Hilton - I recommend staying there!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I loved staying at the Hilton garden inn in New York by Rochester. The pros were the service and now clean it was. It was a okay experience and they had a amazing breakfast buffet but other than- there wasn't really anything special except it was Safer than regular normal motels.
The rooms were very spacious and I loved the microwave.
I would stay here again.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert
How many of you had a great stay there?
Morgan M.
Is breakfast usually included with these hotels?
Katie T.
Globetrotter Expert
How do these compare to Hampton Inns?
Kaleigh T.
Easley, SC
How do these compare to Candlewood suites?
Claudia T.
What's your favorite hotel?