BY HILTON HOTELS #10 in Hotels

Hilton Garden Inn® is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable hotel brand that enables travelers to discover and connect while on the road. With more than 680 locations worldwide, inviting social spaces, and high-end amenities, we ensure you'll have a great stay at an even greater value. Our hotels offer a full-service restaurant and bar, offering cooked-to-order breakfast, dinner room service, and a full bar to unwind at the end of a busy day. With state-of-the-art fitness centers for stressbusting workouts, 24/7 Business Centers featuring complimentary printing and Wi-Fi, everything we do, we do for you. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you're satisfied, or you don't pay. You can count on us. GUARANTEED™.

Hilton Garden Inn
  • "Had a party in one of these hotels and loved it It was comfortable and everyone that was working that day were very nice to me and my guest.." in 10 reviews
  • "The hotel is almost as any other, things i like is that it is very clean, staff is nice and always trying to give you the best service." in 6 reviews
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn in Schaumburg, Il for my best friends wedding. The rooms were gloriously spacious and very clean. The beds comfortable. The lobby was huge with several nice sitting areas to hang out (both inside and out). The full (fresh cooked or buffet) breakfast was decent (comped as party of the room packages for wedding guests).

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet and had a nice laid back and relaxing vibe.

The only "meh" part was the rehearsal dinner food. It was fairly bland, semi-cold and disappointing. The banquet room was also really bland and kind of dingy compared to the rest of the hotel which was surprising.

Overall though the stay was great and I would stay again.

They also provided a shuttle from the wedding venue which was wonderful.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
This is just my experience from doing conferences, not exactly staying here.

I’ve come to this hotel for work conferences and classes and the staff have been quite swell. The actual build of the place however has been under construction for quite a while so I won’t really be able to comment much on that. Just that the conference rooms were quite nice. the complimentary cold water, pens and mints felt very professional. We could even go out and fill our mugs with coffee when the coffee was out if we wanted to.

We had some rowdy neighbors in the next conference room and our poor staff had to put up with telling them off and they constantly apologized to us for our neighbors’ disturbances during our class days. A good staff is definitely a huge piece of the pie when it comes to staying at a hotel, so if I ever need to stay in this area or a friend needs to be near the airport, I know I can recommend them a nice spot.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
My husband and I stayed here a couple of years ago and we haven't really been back since. Our stay was mediocre at best and for the price we paid for a Jacuzzi room, it was just not what we expected. First, the concierge denied us the room based on "no availability" and told us "good luck" getting a room elsewhere on that day and we had to call the 1800 number to get a room booked. After we finally checked in, the room had obviously not been thoroughly cleaned and someone had left behind a diabetic needle. After we left, we left a review of the hotel and was contacted by the owner and was refunded our money so their customer service is delightful. Hopefully that hotel has changed by now because it was an otherwise lovely room.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Our hotel stay was awesome. The room and view were very nice and the employees were super helpful. There are two reasons I give it a three star rating. One, the parking fee was outrageous. We parked literally across the street for half the cost. They should give their paying customers a better deal. The second was that there was no breakfast included unless you added it to your hotel package. I've never run across this in reserving a hotel room before. It's either included or no breakfast served. For the cost we already pay, those options should be included. Probably won't stay there again.
Sabrina A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually stay or go to the HYATT for work functions. I went to hamburger university in Chicago for a week. In my my job has me eating and there Christmas/award parties there. The rooms are beautiful. The service is great. The party rooms are huge and can also be adjusted. The food their is delicious as well. The customer service is great. I remover in Chicago I didn’t no my way around or could get an uber. I am embarrassed to say I got my period. Has to ask an employee there she went out her way to get me some. She said they don’t sell they they are courtesy to the customers. This is amazing.
Rachel M.
We've stayed at various hotels. The most recent Hilton was in Dayton, Ohio. We got a room with a whirlpool tub, which was really nice. The room itself was nice and clean. The layout of the furniture (tv included) was very strange. They offered breakfast in the morning, but it was fairly expensive. At check in, it took the clerk a few minutes to wait on us. She also didn't tell us anything about the amenities. We also had a similar issue at check out. The same clerk was in the back eating, so we had to wait for her to finish eating, to check us out. She said she was doing something work related, but came out with a mouth full of food. The other downside is that we stayed over to relax. The hot tub wasn't operational during our stay (maintenance) and we weren't notified. We also paid in advance for the stay and after we left, we were charged again.
Sarah T.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I recently stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn for a wedding a few months ago. The exterior looked a little old from the outside, but everything on the inside was nice and clean, including the bathrooms. The room also included a coffee maker, a refrigerator, and microwave which to me is always a bonus even if I do not use them. The was nice and there was even a small bar where the after party was held.
nikki D.
New York
Hotel was very small and duromg our stay the pool had a leak. They did offer for us to use a pool at another hotel but it was inconvenient. Also we were on the 9th floor and of the 2 elevators one was out of service. It took a good 10 minutes just waiting to get on the elevator. Was not worth the money spent as they did not offer any comps.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We use Hilton Garden Inns for our wedding room block. The staff were overly accommodating and each guest felt like they were the center of attention they received better reviews than any other vendor we used for our wedding. They managed to take the stress of a wedding weekend off my shoulders and put it on their own which is something I will be eternally grateful for the staff were friendly the hotel was clean and the service was impeccable.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stay at one particular Hilton Garden Inn every month and am generally impressed by the service and amenities. K cups in the rooms, great breakfast and dinner options, and usually coffee or hot water available through the day. They treat Hilton Honors members well when you’re there, and are very quick to provide help when needed. Don’t forget that when you order food at Hilton, the dollar amount also goes toward point accumulation.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How many of you had a great stay there?
Morgan M.
Is breakfast usually included with these hotels?
Katie T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
How do these compare to Hampton Inns?
Kaleigh T.
Easley, SC
How do these compare to Candlewood suites?
Claudia T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What's your favorite hotel?