BY HILTON HOTELS #11 in Hotels

Hilton Garden Inn® is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable hotel brand that enables travelers to discover and connect while on the road. With more than 680 locations worldwide, inviting social spaces, and high-end amenities, we ensure you'll have a great stay at an even greater value. Our hotels offer a full-service restaurant and bar, offering cooked-to-order breakfast, dinner room service, and a full bar to unwind at the end of a busy day. With state-of-the-art fitness centers for stressbusting workouts, 24/7 Business Centers featuring complimentary printing and Wi-Fi, everything we do, we do for you. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you're satisfied, or you don't pay. You can count on us. GUARANTEED™.

Hilton Garden Inn
  • "Had a party in one of these hotels and loved it It was comfortable and everyone that was working that day were very nice to me and my guest.." in 10 reviews
  • "The hotel is almost as any other, things i like is that it is very clean, staff is nice and always trying to give you the best service." in 6 reviews
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
This is just my experience from doing conferences, not exactly staying here.

I’ve come to this hotel for work conferences and classes and the staff have been quite swell. The actual build of the place however has been under construction for quite a while so I won’t really be able to comment much on that. Just that the conference rooms were quite nice. the complimentary cold water, pens and mints felt very professional. We could even go out and fill our mugs with coffee when the coffee was out if we wanted to.

We had some rowdy neighbors in the next conference room and our poor staff had to put up with telling them off and they constantly apologized to us for our neighbors’ disturbances during our class days. A good staff is definitely a huge piece of the pie when it comes to staying at a hotel, so if I ever need to stay in this area or a friend needs to be near the airport, I know I can recommend them a nice spot.
Gabrielle B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I worked at a Hilton Garden Inn for a while and absolutely loved seeing how hotels worked behind the scenes. I couldn’t believe how clean our housekeepers, housemen, laundry staff and inspectors kept everything in the hotel. The food is amazing! Especially the made to order breakfast! Everyone loved the fruit infused water we put out in the lobby daily and of course the cookies at night! I want to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn every time we travel if it is an option!
Julia D.
East Hanover, NJ
I stayed in Hilton hotel in Venice just about two weeks ago and overall my experience was quite OK.the room was spacious and there were free toiletries included. The breakfast was also include into the price but it was not great and just too simple. And in addition to that they didn’t even have fresh fruits in the morning. Although I must admit that the restaurant that is situated in this Hilton was simply gorgeous and the food was stunning over there.
BobbieJo S.
Blackshear
Omg...Let me just say, I stayed in a Hilton Garden Inn when I took a trip to New Orleans. Absolutely the best hotel ever!! The staff are super nice and helpful. The hotel was so beautiful! Our room was amazing. Big soft bed, huge bathroom, plenty of room to move around in and...It was beyond clean!! It smelled so good. It had a very welcoming feel. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Kristin w.
Hurricane, WV
Hilton hotels are very clean. They are up to date and very modern. The rooms are always clean. Customer service has always been a pleasure. I travel just about every other weekend and I love Hilton hotels. It feels just like home.Hilton Hotels & ResortsHampton by HiltonHilton Garden InnDoubleTree by HiltonEmbassy Suites by Hilton
Symanthia J.
College Park, GA
I stayed at Hilton Garden King Edward hotel in Jackson, MS. By far the best Hilton’s I’ve ever stayed. The renovations to this historical building is amazing. The staff was stellar and the food was great. I didn’t care for the $17 dollar a day parking charge. Luckily I was able to avoid the fee by getting dropped off at the hotel. That fee is something to be mindful of.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Okc location on Meridian was decent. The price is nuts but it is close to the airport and close by shopping and attractions. The beds were decent, 2 pillows is not enough, and a few towels for a double bed is not good! I stayed with a friend of mine for nearly a week and we were always asking for extra towels because we were not going to share towels.
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
We travel so often that hotels are SUPER important! If I can’t be comfortable, the trip isn’t going to go well. Im not asking for some boujee, French Court castle. I’m just asking for something that is comfortable and will make me feel at home. We choose to travel with Hilton Honors because no matter where we go, we can be sure they will be some sort of Hilton in the area! We haven’t had a Hilton to upset us yet! They treat every guest so politely! The cookies at most places are great too. We can count on Hilton’s being clean and comfortable. Whether we’re in some big downtown city or in a small quiet lake town!
Damaa B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn near Central Park for my birthday. It was a clean and comfortable room. The view was breathtaking! Even if the decor of the room was a bit underwhelming that spectacular night view made up for it. The customer service could have been better but for an affordable, clean, and relatively comfortable place to spend the night in the New York I would recommend it.
Alecia T.
Very nice. Beautiful lobby. Good customer service. Big updated rooms. Very comfortable beds. Very clean. Have a restaurant attached and you can order room service from the restaurant. Free wifi. Has a pool, baby pool, hot tub, and sauna. They have a pretty nice sized gym. They also have a computer lab. Very decent price
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How many of you had a great stay there?
Morgan M.
Is breakfast usually included with these hotels?
Katie T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
How do these compare to Hampton Inns?
Kaleigh T.
Easley, SC
How do these compare to Candlewood suites?
Claudia T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What's your favorite hotel?