Hilton Garden Inn uploaded by Amber S.Hilton Garden Inn uploaded by Deborah C.Hilton Garden Inn uploaded by Jill S.See all 16 photos

BY HILTON HOTELS #1 in Hotels

Hilton Garden Inn® is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable hotel brand that enables travelers to discover and connect while on the road. With more than 680 locations worldwide, inviting social spaces, and high-end amenities, we ensure you'll have a great stay at an even greater value. Our hotels offer a full-service restaurant and bar, offering cooked-to-order breakfast, dinner room service, and a full bar to unwind at the end of a busy day. With state-of-the-art fitness centers for stressbusting workouts, 24/7 Business Centers featuring complimentary printing and Wi-Fi, everything we do, we do for you. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you're satisfied, or you don't pay. You can count on us. GUARANTEED™.

• Is there a Hilton garden inn near Edw...Not sure but maube you can loo... 2 Answers
  • Reviews ?Good all the way around. 7 Answers
  • how much it's the cost of a room here?Depends on the location and wh... 2 Answers
Photos (16)
  • "Had a party in one of these hotels and loved it It was comfortable and everyone that was working that day were very nice to me and my guest.." in 10 reviews
  • "The hotel is almost as any other, things i like is that it is very clean, staff is nice and always trying to give you the best service." in 6 reviews
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
I have nothing but positive feedback for Hilton Garden Inn. I'm currently finishing a semester abroad in Peru, and my parents came to visit me. We traveled with my husband to Cusco, and this was our hotel of choice. The staff was extremely courteous to everyone, and spoke clear English for my parents, who do not speak Spanish. The food selections for breakfast and the in-house restaurant were a fantastic blend of Peruvian and Western cooking influences. Live Andean music was provided during breakfast. It was also the only hotel that I've ever stayed in where I felt comfortable walking around with bare feet--that's how clean it was! The amenities were high quality and usable. I also really commend the staff who went above and beyond for us. We had a bad agency and got scammed out of a trip to Machu Picchu, and they gave us suggestions for our next steps, as well as aiding us in calling the Tourist Police and photocopying pertinent information to the case. We were also given late check out free of charge simply for asking. Not only did we have a wonderful stay in Cusco (minus the agency fiasco), but the staff really preformed their duties outstandingly. They will have our business in the future.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Greenbrier, TN
! Clean, great quality bed and television! Had a mini fridge and dishes. Had a dining room area separate from the bed room witch was amazing. Was very spacious! Breakfast was amazing! Had a lot of choices witch was good for the kids. Was really good. Very beautiful and neat! Work out room was great. And a good variety of equipment and a scale to weigh myself. I had an amazing experience and would definitely stay there again!
Allie A.
Allie A.
wahiawa, HI
My husband and I stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village location for our wedding and anniversary. It has so many great amenities you don't even need to leave your hotel. I also think it is priced great! I gave it four stars because its location. We now live on Oahu and you couldn't pay me to visit Waikiki. Its beaches are over crowded though we got lucky when we were staying there and didn't have that many people on the hiltons beach. If you look to the left of their beach its just two miles and miles of crowded beaches. It's to bad they don't have this located on the Ko'olina or Kaneohe side of the island.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
I was disappointed in this hotel. The shower was very small and it didn't look like it was constructed very well. It looked cheap as did everything in the bathroom. The air conditioning was very loud as was the water pipes. It didn't appear very clean either. Also, when we went to eat breakfast the next morning we were told we had to pay over $10.00 per person!! Every hotel I have stayed in gives you a complimentary breakfast! Ridiculous, especially considering how much it cost to stay there! Needless to say I won't be staying at a Hilton hotel again!!
Firdaous Z.
Firdaous Z.
Secaucus, NJ
J'ai passé de superbes trois jours à l' hôtel Garden Inn c'est à Istanbul j'apprécie beaucoup l'emplacement devant un jolie lac. pourtant c'était un peu plus loin par rapport au centre-ville. le petit déj était vraiment très délicieux point
la ou j'habite à Tanger Maroc un nouveau hôtel Hilton Garden Inn ouvert j'ai pas encore essayé mais c'est dans un endroit très agréable près de la mer et près de du plus grand Mall de la vie et de la garre.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
Hilton Garden inn is a beautiful getaway chain. I have always had great experiences staying there. Their in room amenities are top notch, and their in facility amenities are excellent as well. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows included in the room range from soft to firm so everybody can find something they like. Their in room coffee service is wonderfully and has generous portions. I would recommend this chain to everybody.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sometimes when my fiancée and I need a quick getaway, we stay at the local Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel itself is large and clean. We had the breakfast buffet during one stay and it was amazing. We never checked out the pool or gym area but the location was in the city and within walking distance of a lot of stores and restaurants. Sometimes the prices are outrageous but on occasion, you can book a room for less than $100.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
We stayed for 2 nights and weren't super happy. The rooms were clean but the services was slow and the employees were rude. We requested a crib before we arrived and then again when we arrived. We then left to sightsee and didn't return til later in the evening. The crib was still not in the room. About 1030pm after repeatedly calling they brought us one. The breakfast was also very overpriced for it a great selection.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I have been a loyal Hilton customer because my parents always recommended it. When I started traveling for work, I started staying more at the Hilton Garden Inns. They are really nice and want to make your stay the best, even if you are coming back every week. I occasionally ordered dinner from the bar and it was delicious.

Only downside is the breakfast wasn't free, but I got over it.
What is there to say about the Hilton oh I know AMAZING I use Hilton every chance I get on getaways and they are great with last minute bookings and walk in get a ways. The staff is always well prepared and never disturbed or bothers the guest from my experience it is always pleasant and who can beat free WiFi and breakfast am I right!? Will always recommend a Hilton.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert
How many of you had a great stay there?
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Is breakfast usually included with these hotels?
Katie T.
Katie T.
Globetrotter Expert
How do these compare to Hampton Inns?
Kaleigh T.
Kaleigh T.
Easley, SC
How do these compare to Candlewood suites?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
What's your favorite hotel?