BY HILTON HOTELS #13 in Hotels

Hilton Garden Inn® is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable hotel brand that enables travelers to discover and connect while on the road. With more than 680 locations worldwide, inviting social spaces, and high-end amenities, we ensure you'll have a great stay at an even greater value. Our hotels offer a full-service restaurant and bar, offering cooked-to-order breakfast, dinner room service, and a full bar to unwind at the end of a busy day. With state-of-the-art fitness centers for stressbusting workouts, 24/7 Business Centers featuring complimentary printing and Wi-Fi, everything we do, we do for you. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you're satisfied, or you don't pay. You can count on us. GUARANTEED™.

Hilton Garden Inn
  • "Had a party in one of these hotels and loved it It was comfortable and everyone that was working that day were very nice to me and my guest.." in 10 reviews
  • "The hotel is almost as any other, things i like is that it is very clean, staff is nice and always trying to give you the best service." in 6 reviews
Leanne  D.
Austin, MN
My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Daytona Beach on our wedding night. The room had a huge jetted tub, a separate living room and bathroom and it even had a huge bedroom off of the living room. The lobby was beautiful and very inviting. The receptionist checked us in quickly and asked if we just got married. She gave us a free breakfast coupon and told us how to get to our room. Unfortunately the free breakfast coupon was only good until a certain time and we weren't awake early enough so we missed out on breakfast but we definitely enjoyed our stay.
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE THE HILTON GARDEN INN!!! Every year when I used to go to Hershey Park I would stay at the Hilton garden inn and I would love I️t so much!!! They gave us Hershey coco every day and the omlets they made were soooo good!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this place!!!
Katia W.
Hoover
I stayed at the hotel that was downtown Atlanta. I was there for a conference. The hotel was very nice. The hotel had been booked by the university that I was attending. There was a $100 deposit that was due upon arrival that the university did not warn us about. I’m not sure if they were aware of this or not. Also, parking was a fortune. It was $28 a day for regular parking. I was missed a good chunk of the last day of the conference in order to move my car before it would be charged another day. I ended up paying $56 instead of $84 in parking fees. On the flip side, breakfast was amazing. The seafood restaurant inside of the hotel was also very delicious.
Veronica S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The hilton garden inn is my preferred place to stay when traveling. The rooms are super clean and updated. The service is always friendly and the staff is always helpful and strive for the best stay possible. I'm never disappointed with my stay. If i ever have an issue, they fix it and make it better. I highly recommend this hotel
Damaa B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn near Central Park for my birthday. It was a clean and comfortable room. The view was breathtaking! Even if the decor of the room was a bit underwhelming that spectacular night view made up for it. The customer service could have been better but for an affordable, clean, and relatively comfortable place to spend the night in the New York I would recommend it.
Hannah F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve had a really good experience at a Hilton Garden Inn and a really really bad one. Unfortunately the bad one was during my brother’s wedding, and it almost cost me to be late to the rehearsal because of it. Plus, the manager was awful. I gave it 3 stars just in case it was a fluke, but I don’t think I’ll be back ever.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the one in Burbank California and I was so upset with the quality of service provided. The hot tub was freezing and it took hours for anyone to come and fix it. The staff was all very rude throughout the stay. Beautiful rooms and very clean but for the price you should be treated better.
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed in the dunwoody GA location. Let me say this, the room that I got for the price was amazing. It was suite sized, the hotel bar is an awesome little convenience after a long day, and the staff was great too. My only disappointment was the shoes I left there weren’t turned in
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not sure where to start on this. This has to be one of the nicest hotels I’ve ever stayed in. And I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels over the years traveling, from the fountains the beautiful artwork and all of the gold plated walkways the one in Dallas Texas is absolutely gorgeous. I give this five stars definitely wonderful I feel that the price is a little high but you definitely get what you pay for because it’s worth it. Although there’s no breakfast they do have a great restaurant we had a very low cost price.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
This is my favorite hotel for quick trips. They are always so clean and staffed well. The rooms are a good size and the beds are amazing. I love that they offer breakfast for guest so you don’t have to worry about that. They also offer great rates for families.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How many of you had a great stay there?
Morgan M.
Is breakfast usually included with these hotels?
Katie T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
How do these compare to Hampton Inns?
Kaleigh T.
Easley, SC
How do these compare to Candlewood suites?
Claudia T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What's your favorite hotel?