BY HILLSIDE CANDY

• How well do you like this product? 1 Answers
  • I'm really keen on taste, how are these?3 Answers
  • I've only seen them in one flavor, has anyone seen them in other fl...2 Answers
Hillside Candy Organic Cherry Gluten Free Hard Candies Bags
  • "These are really good and a nice little treat at different times in the day!" in 1 review
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Four stars. They taste really good, but don't fool yourself into thinking this is healthy or ISN'T candy, because it is indeed. Bad for your teeth, bad for your diet, but still tasty. I recently learned that "natural flavors" includes refined sugar.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Me encantan son riiiiicos, me fascinan el sabor el olor la textura todo se estos dulces me encanta
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Environmentalist Expert
I love the cherry ones, they are so good. I give some to my daughter as well. I love the fact that they are good for you.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Perfect hard candys that are better for you. They are even gluten free for my gluten sensitive friends!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
Yummy, affordable candy that is pretty too. They are even gluten free and organic!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I love these candies! they are a lot healthier than normal candy and they're great for when you just have to have something sweet!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
These are so yummy! I am addicted to these, can't go a day without them! Definitely recommend. :)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
These are really good and a nice little treat at different times in the day!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are one of my favorite hard candies and I'm not much of a candy fan, so yummy and definitely would recommend!
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Wilmington, DE
These hard candies are the best candies ever, plus they're gluten free. this is my go to candy
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
I'm really keen on taste, how are these?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've only seen them in one flavor, has anyone seen them in other flavors?
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?