BY HILLSIDE CANDY

• How well do you like this product? 1 Answers
  • I'm really keen on taste, how are these?3 Answers
  • I've only seen them in one flavor, has anyone seen them in other ...2 Answers
Hillside Candy Organic Cherry Gluten Free Hard Candies Bags
  • "These are really good and a nice little treat at different times in the day!" in 1 review
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Four stars. They taste really good, but don't fool yourself into thinking this is healthy or ISN'T candy, because it is indeed. Bad for your teeth, bad for your diet, but still tasty. I recently learned that "natural flavors" includes refined sugar.
sabina s.
Darien, IL
They taste so good. They best part about them is the fact that they are gluten free. I find it hard to find food that are both preservative and gluten free.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
These taste like cough medicine. I can't stand them. I don't know what it is... maybe its the artificial flavor? Either way, eww.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I love these candies! they are a lot healthier than normal candy and they're great for when you just have to have something sweet!
Alee L.
These taste so-so. The flavor isn't as great as i thought it would be. I would not recommend this since it has a weird taste.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the cherry ones, they are so good. I give some to my daughter as well. I love the fact that they are good for you.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
These candies are so sweet and refreshing! I love that they are gluten free so I can bring them to my grandma's house.
Sharon G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are one of my favorite hard candies and I'm not much of a candy fan, so yummy and definitely would recommend!
Alexis L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These candies are great, nice strong flavor, and I feel better about them than eating a lifesaver or other candy
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Perfect hard candys that are better for you. They are even gluten free for my gluten sensitive friends!
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
I'm really keen on taste, how are these?
Sharon G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've only seen them in one flavor, has anyone seen them in other flavors?
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?