BY HILLSHIRE FARM #63 in Sausages

Staci F.
Ada, OK
My sons loves these! It’s perfect for when you want to be lazy and not have to cut up sausage, or like me, just don’t want to have extra utensils to wash. It’s also a plus because I can ask one of the kids to get dinner started. They are ready to go. Super convienient.
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas, TX
Love these so convenient easy to make amazing dishes out of children love them by themselves great for game day or a party maybe a book club for snacks little cocktail weenies are delicious and can be made out of anything
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Love mixing these in a crock pot with jelly and bbq sauce. There are several in the packs. They are pretty expensive but for the amount it’s worth it. If you want to put them In a crock pot you pour a whole bottle of bbq sauce into the crock pot with about half a jar of jelly (any flavor I use grape) and stir until completely mixed. Add sausages to the mix. Mix well. Put the crock pot on low and let cook for 2-3 hours!!
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
This is great, I love it. I put some in a small pot with some barbecue sauce and heat it for a few minutes. I'm sure you can do the same thing but microwaving it as well. But it's a really quick protein snack.
Alexa S.
Asheville NC
We use this sausage for morning breakfast. I fry it and then add some scrambled eggs. Or you can add some veggies it’s just so easy to complete a meal I love this it’s a must have in my house.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
I live these to eat for breakfast in a burrito or for dinner in pasta these are such a versatile food that you can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner they can go into any meal totally recommend these they are so good
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
Love Love love lit'l smokies. Great for making Minnie pigs in a blanket'. I usually get the ones with the cheese. Very affordable great in taste! I would definitely buy this again and I highly recommend to sausage lovers!
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I am big on making appetizers for anytime I have people coming over. I can always count on these little sausages. Just put them in a crockpot add some BBQ sauce and keep it on low.
Akillah G.
Petersburg, VA
My family & I love these. We use them with every breakfast with cook. Very great flavor once cooked. We normally just fry them up in a frying pan. We purchase this item from Walmart & we will continue to buy this item.
JoLynn B.
Annabella, UT
I love pretty much all Hillshire Farm Products! It’s a good brand of sausage with great taste! I love these Lil Smokies! Cheese is my favorite one! Nothing better than smokies and BBQ Sauce. Will definitely continue to purchase this product. Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 375g Pouch