BY HILLSHIRE FARM #18 in Sausages

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love this brand !  I make lil smokies in my crock pot , with homemade sweet sour type of sauce n my goodness good !  Great for a pot luck or a quick snack .  Good price. Great quality . Easy to whip together for a snack or meal , more like an appetizer .  I usually buy this when we have a get together.
Lilian N.
Wildomar, CA
This tiny sausages are so good. These are the best tiny sausages there is. There are lots of favors like original and like the cheese kind. I can eat these all day and not get sick of it. I would buy these every time I am out of it. So I would recommend this to any that is wanting to try new thing or is a sausage lover.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
This one is amazing but the cheese one is even better super cheap and is already packed with great flavor. The way I prepare it for breakfast is bowling it first to get it equally hot and cooked then get a pan put it on medium high to burn it just a little and omg it is great !
Staci F.
Ada, OK
My sons loves these! It’s perfect for when you want to be lazy and not have to cut up sausage, or like me, just don’t want to have extra utensils to wash. It’s also a plus because I can ask one of the kids to get dinner started. They are ready to go. Super convienient.
Jude K.
I am a hillshire and lil Smokies fanatic! As is my 5 year old. She isn't always a big fan of meat. But she loves these little sausage!
She eats them plain, dipped in sauce or even with bacon wrapped around then.
They are delicious. I used to take them to picnics as a child.
Hilary W.
Love using these for pigs in the blanket! They are so addicting to snack on, I usually have to get two of these when I make pigs in the blanket because me and my family always eat so many before we roll them up in the dough
Lauren R.
Nothing fancy about these sausages, but they are great for making pigs in blankets served with a side of bbq sauce. Perfect appetizer and pot luck item. Relatively cheap too, so I do end up repurchasing these when I need them.
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
Throw these in a crockpot with some bbq sauce or chili and you’ve got dinner ready when you get home. It’s a great meal for the kids, and a fun meal for the adults. Wrap them in a crescent roll and you’ve got a great party appetizer. These are great to always have one hand for an easy meal or surprise snack.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
I love these little weenies I love making our family pigs in a blanket with them they're amazing you can cook anything with them you can make them with barbecue sauce we love them for holidays lunch any occasion
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
This is great, I love it. I put some in a small pot with some barbecue sauce and heat it for a few minutes. I'm sure you can do the same thing but microwaving it as well. But it's a really quick protein snack.