Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Joyce S.
Great taste and easy to cook. They are wonderful in many different dishes or they can stand alone as the centerpiece of your meal.
Nikki W.
Charleston
I love to cut this up and mix with peppers and onions and potatoes. My families mouth waters when they smell the aroma. Good stuff
Samantha T.
Summit, MS
This is my favorite sausage, especially when I grill it and put it in some jambalaya and gumbo. Makes your food have some flavor!
Felicia T.
Toledo, OH
These r the great. I grew up eating this. I usually make a sandwich with them. Or ill make spaghetti and add this into the mix
Megan R.
Dundalk, MD
We use this sausage all the time. My kids love it in Jambalaya. We have had it for all meals of the day breakfast,lunch,dinner.
Ashley A.
Bay St Louis, MS
Love this sausage in red beans and rice or cabbage anything really by itself too hillshire farms is what I grew up eating also
Sophie C.
Newport News, VA
The package of sausage I had was really fatty. Too greasy, too gristly, and just not worth the money. I suggest other sausages.
Alissia H.
HOT SPRINGS, AR
Great taste. Extremely versatile for use in so many recipes and is also great by itself. The price is an extremely good value
miriam R.
N Providence, RI
Great for summer grilling, sautee with some peppers and onions a little pinch of salt and pepper put that bad boy on a bun!!👌
Erica R.
Afton, TN
I love this product so much and I put it in any and all recipes that I can manage too! It is so good and flavorful! Try it!