Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #2 in Sausages

K T.
Vancouver
This makes me think of home. In the Netherlands this is a staple in many families. We serve it with a one pot mashed potatoes and veggies or sauerkraut. I am so glad they sell similar ones here! And the whole family loves them.
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
It's a really good sausage! One of the best in commercial sausage in my opinion. It's got a great taste, and it's very versatile in usage. It's great for any meal- breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Pepper, onions, potatoes, and sausage. An easy super delicious meal than you can make in one pan. This is the star and I don’t go off brand with the sausage because it’s just too good.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm not a big fan of sausage. But this stuff right here is amazinggg. I like to cut this up and fry some sausage and potatoes. Works good in soups too! I would recommend you try this.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
This is a classic. Everyone has a dish with this at some point in your life. Whether it’s on the grill, cut up into some Mac and cheese or served into a goulash. It gives you everything you want from a smoked sausage.
Tammy M.
Sanford
These are great when you add potatoes and peppers for a quick meal. Our family loves it. This brand seems to be the best tasting so we have stuck with this for a few years. I will continue to buy this brand.
Sarah K.
W Lafayette, IN
I love to buy this brand because they are so thick and greatly priced! I make them with potato’s and green beans and butter and oh my it’s heaven! I love the almost sweet taste to it! I would recommend them for sure!
Narelis A.
Augusta, GA
Tastes great. Quantity to price ratio is great. You can use it for all meals off the day. And it has the perfect amount of sodium in it. I buy this all of the time. Can be used for snacks as well.
Blia V.
The smoked sausage is definitely less salty than it's counterpart. It's fast amd easy to cook and the kids love it. We like to cook ours by grill, nuwave, or stir fry.
Alicia S.
Use this in soups and some other meals. Always taste the same, I like that they are now coming out with packages in 2 so you don't have to use the whole thing at once