Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Milagros S.
WINTER GARDEN, FL
Yummers this on a grill is to die for is very juicy sausage contain a good combination with steam veggies or a brown rice omg one heck of a sausage
Samantha G.
Bay City, MI
I use this a lot when I make Jambalaya, it is a really good meat to use, has a lot of flavor and absorbs a lot of the flavors i cook with. Love it!
Taylor G.
Although it is so unhealthy it’s one of my childhood favorites. It’s easy to throw into a meal and have dinner in minutes and it tastes awesome.
Candice M.
Winona, MN
These are great on the grill! Whether it’s family movie night or the whole neighborhood is coming! They are a fan favorite for the whole family.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
An easy sausage to pop in the microwave on the way out the door. It’s not greasy and it’s very filling especially when paired with a boiled egg
Nicole V.
Husband is very spoiled to this sausage. Dr doesn't really like when I try others. But I do. Lol great taste. Good for cutting up breakfast.
Jessica O.
Leesville , SC
Great taste. It's great for breakfast, or supper. Look on their website for some amazing recipies. I had a stir fry with it that was amazing.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I love these so much. I love to have them for breakfast, oven baked. I also like to pan sear them, then cut them up to put in my spaghetti.
Karen H.
The Hillshire smoked sausage is excellent. We enjoy this product often. We will be purchasing this in the future and recommend to everyone.
member-2ba9f303b
These are a staple in our home. Love Hillshire Farms smoked sausage. They are perfect for quick dinners or sliced up in eggs for breakfast