Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #2 in Sausages

Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product. Delicious! Great snack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar J.
Seeing how there is only two people in my house, one of these sausages goes a long way. It’s very versatile... I like to grill it and serve with potatoes and vegetables, or rice and beans, or sauerkraut. It’s also good when you have leftovers to slice it and make a sandwich for lunch. It has a good flavor and texture and works well with lots of different sides. Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I love purchasing these! They’re so convenient and reasonably priced. Plus, they are so tasty! I love making this with rice and sauté the sausage and add it all together and kind of make a dirty rice with onion and other seasonings! This is very tasty! I’ve also sautéed it by itself with a little butter, onion, garlic, and it’s still amazing!
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
For a super quick meal on a lazy night, I can always grill some smoked sausage and smother it in bbq sauce. Everyone in my family enjoys this quick and easy meal. If I’m feeling like being fancy and all I have thawed is some smoked sausage, I’ll toss it on a skillet and add it to some pasta. So good and so easy!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
If your'e looking for a quick and easy dinner this is what you want to buy. Cut up some potatoes and cook until tender, add your smoked sausage just to warm it up and your done! Perfect meal for the whole family. The sausage comes pre cooked so you don't have to worry about anytging but getting it warm.
Cher B.
Jacksonville
My go too sausage for dinner . Add a little potatoes spinach and onions and with some apple cider vinegar mixed with Dijon mustard and you have a great meal for the family .
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I use this delicious sauguage in spaghetti,  lots of flAvor and very good.I have bought this at Walmart and other stored.The price is good.I would recommend this sauguage and buy again.You can use this sauguage plain or in foods.its easy to cook and eat .
Kandace B.
McKinney, TX
It’s good. I use it mostly in Jambalaya. Some sausage has a weird taste to it, at least to me sometimes, and this one does not. It cooks up really well. Definitely suggest using it in Jambalaya, Red Beans and Rice, or just cooking it up with a little BBQ sauce. I would definitely buy again.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I purchased this sausage because it was on sale at my local grocery store. I was very disappointed. I did not like the taste of the texture. It is also loaded with preservatives and msg. I would not recommend this brand or purchase it again.
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
I love cabbage and sausage cooked together. I will steam the cabbage and when it's almost done, I'll thinly slice the sausage and add it to the cabbage. It's such a good flavor combination. It's even better with a side of cornbread!