Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
We love smoked sausage and this is the only brand we will buy a lot of the others have a funky my taste and just not got that flavor like these do
Candice M.
Winona, MN
These are great on the grill! Whether it’s family movie night or the whole neighborhood is coming! They are a fan favorite for the whole family.
Taylor G.
Although it is so unhealthy it’s one of my childhood favorites. It’s easy to throw into a meal and have dinner in minutes and it tastes awesome.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
An easy sausage to pop in the microwave on the way out the door. It’s not greasy and it’s very filling especially when paired with a boiled egg
Nicole V.
Husband is very spoiled to this sausage. Dr doesn't really like when I try others. But I do. Lol great taste. Good for cutting up breakfast.
Jessica O.
Leesville , SC
Great taste. It's great for breakfast, or supper. Look on their website for some amazing recipies. I had a stir fry with it that was amazing.
Karen H.
The Hillshire smoked sausage is excellent. We enjoy this product often. We will be purchasing this in the future and recommend to everyone.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I love these so much. I love to have them for breakfast, oven baked. I also like to pan sear them, then cut them up to put in my spaghetti.
Stacy A.
Beckley
My entire family loves this. We cook it for everything. Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner!! Has amazing flavor. It’s a Must have in our lives!!
Crystal H.
Cleveland, GA
These sausages are my families favorite! We like to cook them on the grill with some BBQ sauce and eat them on a hoagie roll! Delicious!