Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #2 in Sausages

Karen M.
Fayetteville, AR
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage is my favorite or the smoked sausages on the market. The taste is light, smoky and easy to eat alone or mixed in a dish. You can cook it almost anyway that you want!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This sausage is amazing, I always get it on sale for $2.50 because you get a lot of sausage for a very low price. The taste is great and can be eaten fro breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Whitney B.
Love the easy open packaging. This pre cooked smoked sausage makes dinner prep easy. Just heat the sausage with some sauerkraut and have a quick and easy american-german dinner
JOCELYN L.
Goodyear , AZ
I use these all the time when I make breakfast. Either I fry them up or throw them in my eggs. So delicious. Great flavor and there’s also so many types and flavors of these.
Chris L.
Great to be sliced up for breakfast, or put into baked beans for lunch or dinner. Our family uses them for foil packets to be added to potatoes and other vegetables, butter, and seasoning salt.
Amanda G.
These are great to slice up and make a stir fry with veggies and rice. Quick easy and relatively cheap dinner. They go on sale often so you can stock up and freeze some.
Jessica C.
Conway , SC
We use this to add flavor to our beans and it is amazing. It has a great smoked flavor but wasn’t overpowering. It is also good grilled. I would recommend this others.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
We often have this smoked sausage on hand for a variety of recipes. Grill it up with some potatoes and mushrooms for a good hash, dunk it in some melted cheese, or add it to a pasta with a delicious cream sauce.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
I cook these in the morning for breakfast I have this with eggs and toast good value good flavor love the taste of them good taste and flavor could be more in the package I recommend these to people all the time especially when they are having a bar-b-que
Fiona B.
I love these Sausages. I use them in mostly all meals. With eggs for breakfast, in wraps for lunch and stewed with veggies and rice for dinner. They taste really good.