Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Britany H.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love eating hillshire farms smoked sausage and sauerkraut together, there is no better quick meal I can think of right now! It takes maybe, 10 minutes to cook this meal and it’s extremely affordable!!!
Kayla S.
Walker, LA
Great for sausage poboys. As a southern girl, poboys are where it's at. This sausage in a skillet, then added to a poboy bun with some mayo and mustard is my favorite treat food when I want something hearty!
K T.
Vancouver
This makes me think of home. In the Netherlands this is a staple in many families. We serve it with a one pot mashed potatoes and veggies or sauerkraut. I am so glad they sell similar ones here! And the whole family loves them.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Pepper, onions, potatoes, and sausage. An easy super delicious meal than you can make in one pan. This is the star and I don’t go off brand with the sausage because it’s just too good.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
This is a classic. Everyone has a dish with this at some point in your life. Whether it’s on the grill, cut up into some Mac and cheese or served into a goulash. It gives you everything you want from a smoked sausage.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm not a big fan of sausage. But this stuff right here is amazinggg. I like to cut this up and fry some sausage and potatoes. Works good in soups too! I would recommend you try this.
Alicia S.
Use this in soups and some other meals. Always taste the same, I like that they are now coming out with packages in 2 so you don't have to use the whole thing at once
Irma B.
Frederick , MD
This is a Togo Sunday morning for family breakfast!! It's sooooo good! I use t for everything tho! Spaghetti, by itself, for breakfast!! 🙌🏼 it's super inexpensive and you can find it anywhere!
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Bought at Aldis for about 2 bucks. Made with sauerkraut and potatoes was a good meal for cheap price that the whole family loved
Robin N.
Maryland
I have been buying these for several year now. I have been creating different meals using these sausages.