Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Whitney C.
For someone who loves cooking, this makes an easy dinner, seeing as it’s already cooked, you just have to throw it in for a one pot dinner. Good price and good taste, I buy often.
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
It's a really good sausage! One of the best in commercial sausage in my opinion. It's got a great taste, and it's very versatile in usage. It's great for any meal- breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Chris L.
Great to be sliced up for breakfast, or put into baked beans for lunch or dinner. Our family uses them for foil packets to be added to potatoes and other vegetables, butter, and seasoning salt.
Fiona B.
I love these Sausages. I use them in mostly all meals. With eggs for breakfast, in wraps for lunch and stewed with veggies and rice for dinner. They taste really good.
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product. Delicious! Great snack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany W.
Georgetown , KY
This sausage has a great flavor and works well when we make jambalaya or sausage and potatoes at home. It’s our go to sausage for grilling. Would definitely recommend to others to use!!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I love purchasing these! They’re so convenient and reasonably priced. Plus, they are so tasty! I love making this with rice and sauté the sausage and add it all together and kind of make a dirty rice with onion and other seasonings! This is very tasty! I’ve also sautéed it by itself with a little butter, onion, garlic, and it’s still amazing!
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
For a super quick meal on a lazy night, I can always grill some smoked sausage and smother it in bbq sauce. Everyone in my family enjoys this quick and easy meal. If I’m feeling like being fancy and all I have thawed is some smoked sausage, I’ll toss it on a skillet and add it to some pasta. So good and so easy!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
If your'e looking for a quick and easy dinner this is what you want to buy. Cut up some potatoes and cook until tender, add your smoked sausage just to warm it up and your done! Perfect meal for the whole family. The sausage comes pre cooked so you don't have to worry about anytging but getting it warm.
Jade B.
Burtonsville, MD
This is so yummy. I love to cook them until they’re a little charred. It’s a quick, cheap meal. It pairs with anything. I love to eat it with macaroni and cheese and a vegetable. I also love to put barbecue sauce on it.