Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Daniella M.
San Antonio
I love sausage! This is my favorite! You can chop it up or eat sausage dogs ond it's great either WY. We have even used it in gumbo. It's reasonably priced compared to the 100 brands on the shelf that I've never tried before.
Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR
This sausage was good. Nothing super extraordinary, but got the job done. I used it to make skillet sausage and potatoes. It was a little lacking in seasoning, but the flavor was good. I would probably buy it again because it has a better price than most others.
Hailey H.
ONLY sausage I will eat for breakfast. Tender and yummy. I slice it in half and cook it pretty brown on the outside. I don't like most sausage cause it's gritty and bony but this Kind is amazing. It reminds me of breakfast ham
Mariah T.
Ephraim , UT
I use this all the time when I need a quick meal. Yes the flavor is amazing I like to add it to a Cajun pasta . Super quick and easy because it’s fully cooked . The price is ver y good and I would recommend this to others
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I’m not a huge fan of this but my family and my husband are so I purchase them for them at our local Walmart. And they’re good for dinners are all kinds of things. The price is great and I definitely will continue buying them
kelsey m.
Fort drum , NY
We eat kielbasa every week! It's always a part of our grocery trips! The 12 packs of them are a very great deal and they are so flavorful! We are huge fans of this product and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Andrea Z.
Odessa, TX
The only smoked sausage I can stand! We grill it on the grill, sear it in a pan with potatoes. I have tried MANY DIFFERENT sausages, and this is the only one that has the great smokey flavor and doesn't taste funky.
IPrincess W.
I add smoked sausage to a lot more of my recipes that have them and ones that don’t. Smoked sausage add flavor to any meal and can be the meal alone with a few vegetables. I will buy again and reasonably priced.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
This sausage is really good! This is a a brand I trust, so I feel good buying it. It is a great price. It's easy to slice up and cook with rice, soup, or we throw it on the grill! I definitely recommend!
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
This is the best for an easy quick and tasty dinner. Doesn’t take long to make and is very reasonably priced. I always grab a few at the grocery store whenever I go. Will definitely be purchasing again.