Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #2 in Sausages

Perry M.
dayton
Our whole family enjoys these hillshire farms smoked sausage, we have them for breakfast every so often! We will continue to buy them and would definitely recommend them to other people!
Delilah D.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
By far a great smoked sausage. My husband is a big meat lover and he loves to chop this up and fry it on the stove he can eat this with anything. The flavor is great and it is also great to grill. I also purchase this to put in my homemade beans. Sometimes I like ground sausage and other time I like this kind it taste great. Gives it a lot of flavor.
Meagan M.
pinehurst
This is the only smoked sausage I buy. I always purchase the beef variety because it is free of byproducts. The taste is great and price is reasonable. This is great in a pit of pinto beans or in sausage casserole.
Amber C.
Louisville
Great taste! Depending on how you cut it depends on how much you end up with in each recipe. I personally love it with some spicy rice. I usually buy it Kroger and can catch it on sale most of the time!
Janel M.
Grand Jct, CO
Favorite in our family. We used it for a number of things. Jumblia, gumbo, shrimp bakes, with a side of cheddar or grilled on the spit. The skin pips and that the best part. Oozing with flavor
Christina W.
Fultondale, AL
Not really sure what to say other than these are delicious. Especially on the grill. Some people may find them to be a bit pricey but I think it’s worth the money.
Jessie C.
Gladstone
I have been buying these for years now. They are great and I love that you can freeze them and thaw when you need it and if you forget like I tend to they don’t take long to thaw in a bowl of warm hot water. They have a great Smokey flavor without being over the top
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
My absolute favorite way to eat this is to grill it up (it doesn’t take long so don’t leave it) and put it in a big old pot of green beans and potatoes!!! Seriously the best and cheap and fastest meal to make! We love it and they’re never any leftovers!
Janelle T.
This is my favorite dinner to make! It goes with so many different things and I never have to fight with my kids to eat it. It's super simple to make - you can eat it alone or serve it with vegetables or Mac n cheese. The possibilities are endless!
Julia R.
You can’t go wrong with sausages when you do a quick bbq or a picnic. I used to eat this more often when they used to have promotions and coupons. But now, they are focused more on producing poultry sausages... I like my original pork/beef sausages