Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I use this for my sausage and potato skillet meal. It’s either this one or the johnsonville one, whichever is available and cheaper the day I’m getting groceries. I use 2-3 packages of this a month every month.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
This is super good to make for breakfast or even supper. I love this sausage, it is super good and has such a good flavor. You can make this sausage with just about anything and it’s a perfect meal!
Perry M.
dayton
Our whole family enjoys these hillshire farms smoked sausage, we have them for breakfast every so often! We will continue to buy them and would definitely recommend them to other people!
Amanda G.
These are great to slice up and make a stir fry with veggies and rice. Quick easy and relatively cheap dinner. They go on sale often so you can stock up and freeze some.
Janel M.
Grand Junction, CO
Favorite in our family. We used it for a number of things. Jumblia, gumbo, shrimp bakes, with a side of cheddar or grilled on the spit. The skin pips and that the best part. Oozing with flavor
Jessica C.
Conway , SC
We use this to add flavor to our beans and it is amazing. It has a great smoked flavor but wasn’t overpowering. It is also good grilled. I would recommend this others.
Halli A.
So many ways to make this into a delicious meal with just some mashed potatoes or cut up in soups either way it's a quick and easy dinner the whole family enjoys
Julia R.
You can’t go wrong with sausages when you do a quick bbq or a picnic. I used to eat this more often when they used to have promotions and coupons. But now, they are focused more on producing poultry sausages... I like my original pork/beef sausages
Anna F.
Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack this is a delicious smoked sausage. It's really good cut up in baked beans. We shop at Safeway or Walmart and they always have what we are looking for.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
This sausage is the best! I've bought a lot of different sausage before and the first time I bought this was for a ravioli, sausage, cheese dish. It was so good that I think only half of it actually made it in the final dish. I couldn't stop picking at it! So yummy!