Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausages

Joyce S.
Great taste and easy to cook. They are wonderful in many different dishes or they can stand alone as the centerpiece of your meal.
Desiree C.
Dinuba, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Very juicy and really great on the bbq. They don't take long to make and they are great for big bbq or even inside small occasions.
Nikki W.
Charleston
I love to cut this up and mix with peppers and onions and potatoes. My families mouth waters when they smell the aroma. Good stuff
Marie C.
Lake Dallas, TX
Absolutely love Hillshire smoked sausage. Great product. You can make many different recipes with this. Great quality. Great taste.
Samantha T.
Summit, MS
This is my favorite sausage, especially when I grill it and put it in some jambalaya and gumbo. Makes your food have some flavor!
Christine C.
Las Vegas
I use this sausage when I make a shrimp bake and incorporate it with veggies and seasoning and bake it. It’s easy and delicious!
Felicia T.
Toledo, OH
These r the great. I grew up eating this. I usually make a sandwich with them. Or ill make spaghetti and add this into the mix
Ashley D.
Bay St Louis, MS
Love this sausage in red beans and rice or cabbage anything really by itself too hillshire farms is what I grew up eating also
Megan R.
Dundalk, MD
We use this sausage all the time. My kids love it in Jambalaya. We have had it for all meals of the day breakfast,lunch,dinner.
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
Nice smokey flavor. Great in sauce or on a roll with onions and peppers after being cooked on a grill. Not too much fat either.