Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Faby D.
Long Island
Easy to sautée or bake. Perfect complement to any dishes, love it in my pasta as well as my salad.
Ashley S.
Very good sausage. I use this for breakfast lunch and dinner! I definitely recommend this product
G G.
I buy These quite often actually, but I prefer the turkey kind. Quick dinner and quite feeling.
Ashleigh T.
It is good I love to make breakfast with these and mix it with eggs it is so good and amazing
Sydney S.
I do not care for sausage, but I do like this brand/kind sliced & fried in barbecue sauce!
Melissa S.
This is one of our favorites. It is a go to item for a nice easy dinner for my hubby and I
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
Multi-purpose uses! So good, great quality! Packaged very effectively! Priced very fair.
Tiffany L.
Junction City , Arkansas
Great brand of sausage! Slice it up brown it and put it in some gumbo and it's amazing!
Tracy H.
York
I saw a recipe on Facebook. Sausage, cabbage and egg noodles. It is a must try recipe!
Lane T.
Yukon, OK
My boyfriend is obsessed with this. I literally have to cook it in every meal I make.