Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Candyce C.
The only smoked sausage that I purchase! Has the greatest flavor and i only use the beef smoked sausage.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Love this sausage for gumbos, or red beans and rice! Adds a great Smokey flavor to any dish you’re making
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Great taste and I use this in everything from pasta to gumbo. My kids enjoy it and eat it just as it is
Brittany K.
Grew up on this sausage my dad ate almost every day with ranch style beans! Reminds me of my child hood
Jackie M.
Perris, CA
I have this in my fridge as I type . It’s really good . I cook it with eggs and salsa . Good good good
Missy L.
Toledo
We have this sausage at least once a week. There are so many different ways to prepare this sausage.
Jessica A.
Rhinelander, WI
Sooo delicious I can’t get enough amazing with rice or bread also delicious with anything you want
Chelsea K.
My family has this every eeekend in the air fryer. It’s delicious and we’ll continue purchasing it.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Great on the grill during a camping cookout. It’s my favorite and really only way of cooking them.
Sally S.
Murrieta, CA
This is one of our families go to dinners - cut in slices and sautéed with some sliced onion - yum!