Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausages

Cassidy L.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Sausage is not something I like to get in an off brand. This is perfect for sandwiches or frying up with potatoes, and a good price too.
Brenda C.
Love the flavor and texture. Fries up evening. Goes great in rice m jambalaya. Truly amazed at how affordable it is as well.
Jenna M.
Athens
Buy this instead of hotdogs for my family. The flavor is great especially the smoked and I normally purchase the family size at Walmart
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
the Hillshire Farm smoked sausage is my all time fav for a great cook out! It’s so easy to grill, cooks fast and the taste is so rich!
Paige O.
I eat this for breakfast with eggs and tortillas, or with Mac and cheese for dinner. Also just this and bread with some mustard. Easy.
Valerie G.
Rialto, CA
Hill shire sausage is my favorite brand of sausage. Has the most flavor to me and goes good with anything especially eggs in my opinion
Carefree M.
We cook this once a week, because its a crowd pleaser! I usually just slice it up sautee in a pan serve it with rice and a vebetable!
Michaela D.
SELLERS, SC
Love it. I usually cook my sausage in my vegetables. I love them in cabbage it gives it a good flavor. The price is very reasonable.
Sydney S.
Bentonville, AR
We love this! It is great for quite a few different dishes. Our favorite way to eat it is to just cut it up and eat it with crackers
Nikki W.
Charleston
I love to cut this up and mix with peppers and onions and potatoes. My families mouth waters when they smell the aroma. Good stuff