Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausages

Nicole V.
Husband is very spoiled to this sausage. Dr doesn't really like when I try others. But I do. Lol great taste. Good for cutting up breakfast.
Jessica O.
Leesville, SC
Great taste. It's great for breakfast, or supper. Look on their website for some amazing recipies. I had a stir fry with it that was amazing.
Karen H.
The Hillshire smoked sausage is excellent. We enjoy this product often. We will be purchasing this in the future and recommend to everyone.
member-2ba9f303b
These are a staple in our home. Love Hillshire Farms smoked sausage. They are perfect for quick dinners or sliced up in eggs for breakfast
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I love these so much. I love to have them for breakfast, oven baked. I also like to pan sear them, then cut them up to put in my spaghetti.
Stacy A.
Beckley
My entire family loves this. We cook it for everything. Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner!! Has amazing flavor. It’s a Must have in our lives!!
Crystal H.
Cleveland, GA
These sausages are my families favorite! We like to cook them on the grill with some BBQ sauce and eat them on a hoagie roll! Delicious!
Kalah P.
Cincinnati, OH
Just a quality product. I'll add this to mac and cheese and my kids love it. It just ads a nice flavor. Either that way or on the grill.
Heather F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love this brand of smoked sausage. I use it with I cook sausage and potatoes with onions. The taste is so good and the price isn’t bad.
Kristine D.
We loved this smoked sausage with noodles and sauerkraut. Must be the German in us. It's a easy meal that's hearty and inexpensive.