Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausages

Kim K.
This is a great quick cooking sausage. I typically pan fry this on the stove cut in chunks and makes for a quick weeknight meal. Can be salty though.
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
We love smoked sausage and this is the only brand we will buy a lot of the others have a funky my taste and just not got that flavor like these do
Milagros S.
WINTER GARDEN, FL
Yummers this on a grill is to die for is very juicy sausage contain a good combination with steam veggies or a brown rice omg one heck of a sausage
Samantha G.
Bay City, MI
I use this a lot when I make Jambalaya, it is a really good meat to use, has a lot of flavor and absorbs a lot of the flavors i cook with. Love it!
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
Great meal for the whole family. You can cook it different ways too. Over the stove or on the grill. The company's website has different recipes.
Debbie P.
This is excellent for our big polish family gatherings! We like to buy it in bulk to make sure we don’t run out. Awesome cooked with sauerkraut.
Candice M.
Winona, MN
These are great on the grill! Whether it’s family movie night or the whole neighborhood is coming! They are a fan favorite for the whole family.
Taylor G.
Although it is so unhealthy it’s one of my childhood favorites. It’s easy to throw into a meal and have dinner in minutes and it tastes awesome.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
An easy sausage to pop in the microwave on the way out the door. It’s not greasy and it’s very filling especially when paired with a boiled egg
Jessica O.
Leesville, SC
Great taste. It's great for breakfast, or supper. Look on their website for some amazing recipies. I had a stir fry with it that was amazing.