Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #14 in Sausages

Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
My favorite!! Nit only fir breakfast but great item on the bbq. Tastes great with a char from the grill. Great tasting
Nikki P.
Rome, OH
Tastes delicious! I've tried many brands and this one has never been beat. It's definitely my go to brand of sausage
Leah H.
Fort Worth , TX
We use this for stew and gumbo at our house! Has a very good flavor and it’s o easy to throw into any good recipe!
Whitney H.
Erwin
I use these all the time for quick dinners for my kids. They're great paired with potatoes and with a couple sides.
Ashlyn R.
Sutton, WV
I love this stuff. I put it in spaghetti and it is delicious. I put it in mashed potatoes too with cheddar cheese.
Emilie A.
Bowie, MD
Bomb bomb good for breakfast and spaghetti i love the smoke flavor it has to it i love it def recommend it .....
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Very great sausage my kids love very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the sausage lovers
selena D.
Murphys, CA
Love to add to my spaghetti for a nice flavor or even in ur chilies beans! Adds a nice flavor great quality also
Lindsey M.
Richmond, KY
We make veggies, sausage and rice each week. Everyone loves the meal and normally make enough to have left overs.
Kiana D.
We use these sausage for everything! You could taste the smoke flavor of the sausage and it soft! Would recommend