Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #14 in Sausages

Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
This. Is a very trusted, brand my mom an her mom used this product the taste an everything. Has remained the same. Well has gotten. Better. With all the new addition to the flavor. Line you can use this for any thing from eggs right down to Cajun dirty rice an its very expensive and you can find it anywhere
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I use this delicious sauguage in spaghetti,  lots of flAvor and very good.I have bought this at Walmart and other stored.The price is good.I would recommend this sauguage and buy again.You can use this sauguage plain or in foods.its easy to cook and eat .
Staci F.
Ada, OK
There are so many uses with this sausage! We have just discovered a crockpot recipe that works perfect with this! Just toss in some potatoes, sausage, and a ranch packet. It’s such an easy meal for those nights when we have school events or practices.
Janelle T.
This is my favorite dinner to make! It goes with so many different things and I never have to fight with my kids to eat it. It's super simple to make - you can eat it alone or serve it with vegetables or Mac n cheese. The possibilities are endless!
Jennifer A.
Absolutely amazing we will put these on the grill or cut them up and put in a pan and add to pasta or to rice or for parties we use them as munchies hillshire products are all amazing something I would definitely recommend and continue to purchase
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
This is one of my fav sausage even though im more of a bacon kind of girl this is the one my family has been buying for many years. Its the best tasting on especially when ur frying them in the morning with a side of ur eggs its the perfect combo.
Daniella M.
San Antonio
I love sausage! This is my favorite! You can chop it up or eat sausage dogs ond it's great either WY. We have even used it in gumbo. It's reasonably priced compared to the 100 brands on the shelf that I've never tried before.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I’m not a huge fan of this but my family and my husband are so I purchase them for them at our local Walmart. And they’re good for dinners are all kinds of things. The price is great and I definitely will continue buying them
Tori G.
I grew up eating these smoke sausages from Hillshire Farms. The sausages go well in any dish. I also use in my jambalaya. It is excellent for breakfast. It’s a good price. Are usually get the mail flavor. I highly recommend.
kelsey m.
Fort drum , NY
We eat kielbasa every week! It's always a part of our grocery trips! The 12 packs of them are a very great deal and they are so flavorful! We are huge fans of this product and I would definitely recommend it to others.