Hillshire Farm™ Smoked Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausages

Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
This. Is a very trusted, brand my mom an her mom used this product the taste an everything. Has remained the same. Well has gotten. Better. With all the new addition to the flavor. Line you can use this for any thing from eggs right down to Cajun dirty rice an its very expensive and you can find it anywhere
Staci F.
Ada, OK
There are so many uses with this sausage! We have just discovered a crockpot recipe that works perfect with this! Just toss in some potatoes, sausage, and a ranch packet. It’s such an easy meal for those nights when we have school events or practices.
Jennifer A.
Absolutely amazing we will put these on the grill or cut them up and put in a pan and add to pasta or to rice or for parties we use them as munchies hillshire products are all amazing something I would definitely recommend and continue to purchase
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
This is one of my fav sausage even though im more of a bacon kind of girl this is the one my family has been buying for many years. Its the best tasting on especially when ur frying them in the morning with a side of ur eggs its the perfect combo.
Kelly M.
Kentwood, MI
Love these sausage. We stock up when they are on sale and keep them in the freezer. One of our favorite quick meals is sausage with peppers and onions. They are easy and quick to cook and have good flavor with good ingredients.
Tori G.
Birmingham, AL
I grew up eating these smoke sausages from Hillshire Farms. The sausages go well in any dish. I also use in my jambalaya. It is excellent for breakfast. It’s a good price. Are usually get the mail flavor. I highly recommend.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I use this for my sausage and potato skillet meal. It’s either this one or the johnsonville one, whichever is available and cheaper the day I’m getting groceries. I use 2-3 packages of this a month every month.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
This is super good to make for breakfast or even supper. I love this sausage, it is super good and has such a good flavor. You can make this sausage with just about anything and it’s a perfect meal!
Chante P.
This is an absolute cooking staple in my household.I use it in pastas,in casseroles,ove bakes,and in stir-frys.It's about 2.98 at Walmart so definitely not a bad price.Plus I get the 3 pack of it so I even save more.One of the main reasons that I get it is because my whole family loves it,even my picky-eater child.It tastes so amazing no matter what dish I use it in!
Perry M.
dayton
Our whole family enjoys these hillshire farms smoked sausage, we have them for breakfast every so often! We will continue to buy them and would definitely recommend them to other people!