BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Kaitlyn H.
I really enjoy this sausage. I like it with whole new potatoes, onions and peppers as well as in gumbos and soups. I’ve found it at Walmart, but I’m sure it’s at other grocery store. My family has repurchased it numerous times.
Reese P.
Madison
Whenever I want a quick dinner of sausage and sauerkraut, this is my preferred brand that I know I can find in any grocery store or target/Walmart type store.
Aba W.
Marietta, GA
Tastes really good. Can be found at Kroger and probably other grocery stores. Definitely makes any meal taste better. It is affordable and I do recommend this.
Azizi J.
Atlanta, Ga
This is pretty much the only smoked sausage i buy because it’s delicious. This sausage makes any meal tastes better and far from expensive.
Althea B.
South River, NJ
This gives the perfect kick to my gumbo.. I don’t like pork sausage in it so I use beef and it’s absolutely delicious about $3 at Walmart
Sierra J.
Greenville, NC
Perfect for breakfast lunch or dinner! Much more healthy alternative than pork sausage.