BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
These are my all time favorite sausages!! So so good! I recommend these to everyone to try! Always have these on hand and love cooking and making them. They are quick and easy to make and aren't to expensive. They also come with a good amount in the package.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
Get these babies in the grill and grab a Hawaiian sweet bun and let me tell you. The best thing ever! They are juicy full of flavor and even great in the oven or boiled. Sometimes I use it as breakfast sausage and it gives my eggs a smokey flavor
Makeup F.
These sausages are absolutely delicious any work well cooked in a variety of way from grilled, to boiled, to pan fried. The skin had a nice snap to it and the meat overall has a lovely texture and chew. This product is full of flavor and can really add something special to any dish. Hillshire Farms Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage, 6 count, 13.5 oz
Brie C.
We decided to buy these for a Bbq and they were an absolute hit. I will definitely be buying these again. The flavor was really good and there was a nice texture to them.
Kelsie M.
SPARTA, MI
I'm not a big hot dog fan but when we go camping or have a bbq I like having one. These are one of my favorite kinds and are vey flavorful. They are seasoned well with a decent texture. The casing they use on them isn't too thick either which is important for me.
Rita M.
Lathrop , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love having these whenever I’m having a bbq , great taste , and it’s really juicy and doesn’t taste rubbery like some sausages does . It’s a good size so it takes like one or two to get full . And I’m sure if you want to try it you’ll love it .
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
These are delectable for lunch or snacks. I would not suggest then as a meal substitute. The reason I gave it 4 stars, was that they are extremely oily. People who have digestive problems such as acid reflux should avoid eating them constantly.
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
Most of my family doesn’t eat pork and these offer a decent replacement for a product that we normally don’t eat. They taste good and don’t cost too much. They’re not terribly hard to find either. Will buy them again.
Bridget C.
Hillshire Farms Beef Smoked Sausage is excellent on the grill! Excellent price mark with frequent sales. Can be a little salty. Prefer mine grilled to perfection on a bun with mustard! Like being at the ballpark.
Carla L.
Richmond, KY
My family and I eat these on a weekly basis! I love the fact that they are hot dog sized, and they taste just like the larger smoked sausages by hillshire. On top of that, they are an awesome value!!!!!