BY HILLSHIRE

Find deli meats and platters at Target.com! Hillshire farms all natural roasted turkey 8 oz see more...

Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I love that Hillshire Farms has gone natural. I can eat lunchmeat again and feel good. I love turkey sandwiches and I used to eat their thin slice package until I found out how bad lunchmeat is for our bodies. Now I can have the natural turkey and feel happy to eat a sandwich again. I think the price is good because it's about the same as any high end brand. You should be able to find this at any large grocery store.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Perfect for sandwiches and wraps, easy open packaging. Bought at my local wal mart for a great affordable price. Tastes great, perfect for a quick lunch or you can take with you for a picnic. I would highly recommend this.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love everything from Hillshire! Their deli meats are SO fresh and good. They taste like they just got sliced out of a deli. This particular one is my favorite. The taste is unexplainable. Almost like a cheese taste, too? I love it with Swiss cheese and mayo. It makes the perfect sandwich!
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I love this kind because it’s all natural! I usually buy the big pack from Costco for about $9 which is a better deal than the average grocery store. I’d totally recommend this if you want something yummy and healthy.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
I usually only like meat from the actual deli at the store but this is what I go to here lately. I like to use this with bacon mayo lettuce and tomatoes and salt and pepper with a side of waffle fries. It’s amazing
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love these turkey breast, they are a great addition to any sandwich. The package is convenient and you can reuse the plastic container later. And the taste is great, almost like a freshly sliced turkey breast.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
These turkey breast cold cuts are great for sandwiches. They taste great and look so fresh. Great price for the amount of slices inside.
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
Delicious food and comes at a pretty good price. I think it’s a great value for your money and I would buy again!
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
Very salty and has a weird texture. Almost plastic like. Slimy and sliced too thick. I would rather buy fresh
Anett H.
Toronto , ON
Yummm!!! Really tasty my favourite sandwich essential. Great product I would try other stuff from this brand