Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Roasted Turkey Breast

Rich, golden and honey roasted is what makes this thin sliced turkey breast tasty, tender and sweet. Carefully crafted meals deserve the highest-quality ingredients: now made with no artificial preservatives, no added nitrates and nitrites* and no artificial flavors.   *Except for those naturally occurring in the celery juice powder and sea salt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Roasted Turkey Breast!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,273 reviews
My whole family enjoys turkey, and we all agree this tastes delicious! We love the thin slices and the flavor is subtly sweet. Some prefer mayo, others mustard, and always topped with cheese! Easy to make sandwiches for school lunches or on the go.
Rachel L.
Brookfield, WI
I love how thin this deli turkey is. The flavor is great - it always tastes fresh and not overly processed. The price is pretty average, and I feel like the product stays fresh decently after opening. I do wish the plastic wrap were re-sealable, but the plastic container snaps shut well and seems to do the trick to help the turkey stay fresh.
Arianna F.
I completely live this flavor. Ira sweet and salty at the same time. I just wish they would have a low sodium version.
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Roasted Turkey Breast uploaded by Seila M.
Today I made my husband lunches, I started to brown the ham in oil, and I added eggs and mozzarella, I added mayonnaise and avocado, it tasted delicious! there are so many ways to cook it!
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Roasted Turkey Breast uploaded by Brianna D.
This is a really good turkey, but the ultra thin is pretty thin, so I go through a mega pack fairly quickly. It's very juicy and flavorful though
Aimee P.
Fresno
Super thin deli sliced is the only way I eat lunch meats. Hillshire farms does it right. Everything I’ve tried, I’ve loved
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
I love a sandwich with a good quality meat. I find that Hillshire Farm lunch meats are every bit as good as you get freshly sliced from the deli!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Really not bad, Makes a nice tasty sandwich not my favorite brand but really not bad at all, just personal preference.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,136 reviews
This deli honey roasted Turkey is good. Very nice taste. Perfect lunch meat. Pretty affordable. I like to fry it a little to add more flavor.
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This packaging keeps it nice and fresh for a long time. Tastes just like you would hope for. It disappears very quickly in my house. I love piling it on some homemade bread and chowing down on a great sandwich or just eating it right out the pack.

Looking for your answer?