Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Ham

Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Ultra Thin Honey Ham.
Since 1934.
Same great taste!
New convenient package.
Water added.
97% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
©2013 The Hillshire Brands Company.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Ham!
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
My fridge will almost always have at least 2 packs of ham in different variety. My 4 year old nephew loves a simple ham and cheese sandwich, everyday after school. It’s a quick fix snack and Hillshire farm is the best brand for it!
Fiona B.
Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Ham uploaded by Fiona B.
I love this deli meat for my sandwiches, egg burritos, wraps and other snacks. I get mine from target and they always have a sale.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
I honestly don’t eat a lot of lunch meat or sandwiches but this lunch meat is the only one I do eat. It’s good. I love the thin sliced.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,071 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely delicious flavor! Great price! Good value! Trustworthy brand. Love their sandwich meats
Andrew H.
Hummelstown, PA
I love this thinly sliced ham and the container it comes in can be reused for other things.  The ham tastes great and it's a good price!
Olivia D.
Gainesville, FL
This ham is good. It’s not as fresh as deli sliced ham, but it is still good. The price is pretty good too.
Patricia S.
Palos Hills, IL
Love this on rye bread, some cheese, ham, tomatoes, cucumber, salt and pepper,and bam delicious
Karen M.
Athens, TN
For a good quality lunch meat Hillshire farms makes a tasty and healthy option for ham or turkey sandwiches. I would recommend this brand. Meat is lean not fatty.
Kat J.
2,115 reviews
Whenever my grocery store deli isn’t an option, this is the brand I grab for cold cuts... This Hillshire Farm Honey Ham is delicious and good quality. The ultra thin slices are perfect for stacking up on a sandwich for a hearty lunch. I am always pleased with the taste and because of the packaging, this ham usually lasts longer in my fridge than it’s competitors (in terms of freshness). The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because you can definitely tell the difference between these cold cuts and the freshly cut ones from your local deli. I grew up with corner delis everywhere, so I do prefer that taste if I have the option to get that instead.
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
I love this when my local deli counter is closed. This is a great alternative an its very delicious for being packaged. I use it for so much more than just the average sandwich. I wish they made bigger packages as I have a large family an the packs dont last very long.

Looking for your answer?