Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Hard Salami

by Hillshire Farm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Hard Salami!
Ruby S.
Queens, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My son #favoritefood #comfortfoods love to keep these in the fridge for quick sandwiches. I add turkey breast and honey ham with some Swiss cheese and American cheese delicious for on the go. Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Hard Salami
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Hard Salami uploaded by Darla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hillshire farm is an excellent brand for deli meat. This is an excellent hard salami which I love. Great peppery Smokey flavor good thickness perfect on my sandwiches it alone. Love and will continue to buy
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
Hills hire Farm deli meats are delicious!! They are nice for packing lunches for kids and adults!! It’s nice to have the container to store leftovers in after the meat is gone!! The hard salami is my favorite!!!
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
Can you say delicious! I love Hillshire Farm and their salami is so good. I am a huge fan of hard salami.
Jessica B.
Syracuse, NY
I eat this salami right out of the package, don’t judge me until you try some salami roll ups (I roll then into ’logs’ with deli cheese) or go for the classic crackers, cheese, salami combo for a late night craving and wine nights with the girls!!Ritz Original Crackers - 3.47oz💗🍾💅Sargento® Ultra Thin Slices® Longhorn Colby Cheese
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
I love the taste of hard salami. Hill shire Farm offers a good option that comes pre-sliced. The price is a little high for the amount that you get but Hillshire has a nice taste compared to others on the market.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love salami and literally eat it from the package with cheese sometimes. I love the packaging because it keeps the meat from drying out, therefore maintaining its fresh taste. I think the price is very reasonable.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
I love the Hillshire Farm brand of salami. It is just the perfect thickness and the taste is incredible. The price is average as it comes in a plastic container. Just wish they had more slices per pack.
Heather K.
Mt Washington, KY
I used to eat salami sandwiches everyday in college and this is the brand I would buy. Unfortunately it’s gotten a little pricey and I wouldn’t buy it now unless it’s on sale.
Maryam B.
Clarksville, TN
So this is my go to salami brand in the whole world my first choice because it’s the healthiest

Looking for your answer?