GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsHillshire Farm
Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey Breast

Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey Breast

Hillshire Farm Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin Deli Select®.
New convenient package.
Same great taste!
Since 1934.
Browned with caramel color.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey Breast!
Chandra G.
100% the greatest deli turkey meat made. These are fully cooked and makes the best sandwiches. Simple yet tasty. The best brand of them all. Go try it.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,199 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hillshire Farms Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. I love the convenient packaging and inexpensive price. I love to eat the Oven Roasted Turkey sliced Ultra Thin. It is tasty and perfect with some Swiss cheese and Dijon mustard for a sandwich. The meat has a great roasted flavor to it. I would definitely recommend Hillshirle Farms Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey Breast to others. I will continue to purchase this Turkey because it is convenient and delicious.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Hill shire has really good meat and a different variety of flavors and meats. They are reasonably priced and taste good
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,721 reviews
Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey Breast uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Tastes great. I love using this to make sandwiches. Very light and thin. I eat alone as a snack sometimes or with cheese.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
This deli turkey is available at all of my local grocery stores. One of my kids loves turkey, and always enjoys having this sandwich in her lunchbox. I also like the package seals well so it stays fresh longer.
Kathleen C.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this low calorie protein! I roll it in lettuce leaves for low carb. I make sandwiches for the hubby.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Purchased at: Walmart
It taste fresh and stays good and fresh for a long time. I love this because the slices are thin and perfect for our lunch meat plates for party’s. It fits perfect on cracker and bread. It taste just like your getting it freshly cut at meat store. I love how the meat isn’t laying in meat juice.
Kat J.
2,218 reviews
Whenever my grocery store deli isn’t an option, this is the brand I grab for cold cuts... This Hillshire Farm Roasted Turkey Breast is delicious and good quality. The thin slices are perfect for stacking up on a sandwich for a hearty lunch. I am always pleased with the taste and because of the packaging, this turkey usually lasts longer in my fridge than it’s competitors (in terms of freshness). The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because you can definitely tell the difference between these cold cuts and the freshly cut ones from your local deli. I grew up with corner delis everywhere, so I do prefer that taste if I have the option to get that instead.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
This is great lunch meat. Perfect for making sandwiches for school lunches. My kids like it.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
I love turkey sandwhichs, and with summer here my family go camping a lot we take trips to amusement parks and have picnics. Turkey sandwhichs are easy to make but are super filling they’re good for a hot day. Even if you want I’ve used these to make hot turkey sandwhichs with mashed potatoes

Looking for your answer?