BY HILLSHIRE FARM #6 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that y...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Brandy W.
I like hillshire farms turkey sausage and so does my picky eating two year old as they remind him of hot dog. They are very affordable and can bring variety when thinking of a meal for the day. I recent made some with saluted broccoli onions green peppers over steamed rice!
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
This sausage is so good. You can pair with anything. I just started meal-prepping and I pair this with grain and veggies. Affordable and I believe this is a healthier option. Smoked taste makes it delicious. Great buy.
Kailee S.
Hillshire is my preferred smoked sausage brand! It’s a great easy meal, it always adds flavor to my dishes, and I’ve never been disappointed in the variety of meals I can add it to.
Katlyn I.
Elkhorn, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy for a simple meal like jambalaya. Stays good in packaging for awhile. Wish there was less preservatives and bad ingredients though
Heather H.
Berea, OH
Big fan of these, they make a quick and easy dinner for sure. Affordable, tasty, can be used multiple ways.
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
This is the only summer sausage for me. I eat it at home all the time and my family loves. I take it on a party platter with cheese and crackers to parties and work gatherings all the time and never have any left overs. Yum!
Millygar S.
Siempre me ha encantado el panqueque en un palo. Estoy acostumbrado a obtener estos datos de Sonic todo el tiempo y cuando vi que tenía esta marca y Walmart tuve que tomar un paquete.  Son muy deliciosos y fáciles de cocinar.  No saben como si estuvieran congelados.  Y me gusta eso.  Creo que esto sería genial para el desayuno o el almuerzo.
Maitte V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using Hillshire Farms Smoked Turkey Sausage for years! I used it in all types of recipes or just with eggs for breakfast!
Abigail L.
Purchased at: Kroger
My son is a picky eater but he would eat this all day if I let him. Our favorite is to throw it in a pan with seasonal veggies, roast it, and serve it over rice.
Courtney T.
Maysville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this smoked sausage. I buy it all of the time to fry with potatoes and onions. It’s great taste and you get a lot for the price. I usually have to buy 2, but there’s never any left over!
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?