BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that y...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Anastasia P.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious! And it’s a healthier option if you’re watching your macros. It tastes great even though it’s made from turkey. It’s also versatile and can be used as a main dish with sauerkraut or even stir-fried with vegetables.
Heather F.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this turkey sausage. I add it to lots of recipes and can't even tell it's turkey. It is a better substitute than regular sausage. It is usually on sale so always a good deal for good quality. I would recommend it.
Suzie S.
Really the only brand I like to buy smoked sausage and polish kailbasa. I usually get skinless and it tastes the same. To me the skin is too thick on the original version. I usually make it with onions and maybe eggs
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
We’re a fan of this product in my house. This stuff tastes great, is a great value and is super versatile. I’ve sliced it up and served it with scrambled eggs for breakfast and put it in Jambalaya and a German soup recipe handed down to me. Delicious!
Essence M.
I stopped rating pork and was then faced with the task of finding products that didnt sneak pork in. These Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage were a perfect replacement for breakfast or even a snack!
Isabella✨ W.
Ladera Ranch
I love this product so much! These are great and so nicely flavored! I am addicted to them!They are great just to snack on and I am getting hungry just talking about them! I would definitely recommend this
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
My family loves this sausage! We prefer it in taste to traditional smoked sausage. It has all the flavor without the greasiness. It's great for soups or "frying " in the skillet. I buy it whenever it's BOGO.
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
Taste very good, and the quality is very good also. This is my favorite, and one of the best sausage in the market. The price is affordable, but there are others that are cheaper which quality is not comparable.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I like to use this product in red beans and rice as well as other pasta, breakfast recipes. It is a good value for the price you pay. I purchase at my local market and I’ll continue to buy this product.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I used this in a one pot pasta dish and my family loves it and were surprised how flavorful it was for Turkey!!! I also love that I can keep them in the fridge and do breakfast, lunch, or dinner easy!
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?