BY HILLSHIRE FARM #6 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that y...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
Just as good, in my opinion, as its pork counterpart, without the excessive grease. Great with potatoes and cabbage, in stews, and in rice dishes. If you’re looking to lighten your cooking, or can’t consume pork for any reason, this is a great substitute.
Kari R.
This sausage is great for many uses. You can throw it in some pasta sliced or on the skillet for breakfast. I love it because it’s hard to come by tasty turkey sausage. (We don’t eat pork) also the casing isn’t tough it chewable and loved by my family.
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage tastes great in my breakfast scramble, in my lunch wrap, and in my dinner as a side. I like having the option of buying the turkey, as I prefer it over dark meats. Hillshire Farm has good deals to choose from often!
Barbara H.
I love using this in place of those breakfast sausages, just because I like how this taste a lot better. Plus, I’m not a heavy beef eater so I prefer this. It doesn’t take long to cook and the packaging is easy to open. It’s also very affordable.
Anaya Y.
Always have these in my freezer, always inexpensive and they’re a very versatile sausage for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! My favorite is just frying up a few potatoes with onions and peppers and adding these sausages last with a little ketchup. You definitely get your money’s worth!
Molly M.
Ray City, GA
This sausage tastes amazing. The price is fair and the product is great. Perfect sausage to pair with a great omelette and toast in the mornings. I love that it’s turkey sausage also. The smoked part adds a great flavor to the turkey sausage
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
This sausage has great flavor and it’s relatively inexpensive. I use it often in my soups to add more substance to them. It holds up well in soups or sauces. I would definitely buy it again and it was easy to find in my grocery store
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
I’ve stopped eating pork a few years back. Now I can’t consume it. For a while I had trouble finding a suitable option and then I crossed paths with the Turkey sausage. It’s always in budget. It’s delicious and not as heavy as the pork.
Lori K.
orlando
I always have this is my freezer. quick thaw and easy and delicious. Last time I used it was in a BB Q three bean gumbo. it was so good. This sausage is not greasy like the beef one is. for sure give this a try and enjoy!
Beth Ann C.
Brevard, NC
I love this product. Having a lower fat option makes this turkey kielbasa my go to when I need a quick meal. Stir fry with some fresh veggies and throw over some whole wheat pasta and I have an amazingly tasty and quick meal!
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?