Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!” in reviews
Cortland , NY
I love these! I like getting the sausage too because it’s healthier. I always use this to make sausage and potatoes! So yummy. How I make them is: 1. (I don’t peel potatoes) cut the potatoes into small chunks 2. Cover with olive oil and place on pan 3. Cover with seasonings of choice. I use salt, pepper, and onion powder 3. Cut sausage into this slices 4. Place on pan with potatoes 5. Preheat over to 400 6. Cook for about 35 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked and sausage is cooked to liking (I like them all to be crispy so I cool a little longer)
Swansea, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy cooking this on the grill in the summer or cut up with veggies and cooked in the oven, pan fried or with pasta! Such great flavor, the whole family loves it! It’s perfect to keep in your freezer for the night you just don’t know what to do for dinner. This is probably my favorite of all the smoke sausages like this.
Charlotte, NC
This is my first time eating hillshire farm sausage and it was very good. It has a very nice flavor and also cuts my cooking time in half. This simple yet delicious sausage hits the spot. Add it to an egg scramble, or eat it in a bun with mustard and lettuce. So simply delicious, yet still versatile.
Norristown, PA
This sausage is a great alternative to the other smokes sausage that hillshire farms makes. It’s really tasty and it doesn’t release as much oil when it’s cooking like the other sausage. I still buy this one when I want something really similar but a bit different. Love the taste and will buy again.
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Turkey sausage....sounded weird to me,but I gave it a go and now I'm hooked! Much less grease,and a much healthier choice for the family! I put this in my jambalaya and I roast it with potatoes....no one could even tell it was turkey! It's just as flavorful as the pork and beef ones.
Geneva, OH
I love putting this in a big pot with baked beans! It's the best. Its affordable and you can make so many different dishes, even soup, with it! You can pair it with a rice dish, noodle dish, beans, and all kinds of things! I have to buy more but I do love and recommend trying it!
Magna, UT
Some turn their nose up at stuff made from turkey instead of beef and if they would only give it a try they would like it. I actually did turn my nose up for many years than finally decided that I wanted to get away from so much beef and actually liked the switch to turkey.
Tonawanda, NY
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Elaina A.
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage has really great flavors and none of the unhealthy grease!! I love the value and the fact that my moms recipe jumbalaya tastes so great, she can’t tell it’s not regular sausage!! I cook dinner every night too and it’s such a great recipe to just put everything in a pot and let it do the rest!!
Jacksonville, FL
I think this is a pretty good sausage it of course doesn't taste like the originals but I would say it's a very close flavor match to the beef smoked or regular smoked ones. So if you like to have turkey over red meat than this might be a great sausage to try.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love turkey sausage! Whenever I am making a tray full of sausage and veggies in the oven, I always resort to this particular type of sausage so that I can get the best taste possible as well as being somewhat healthy. This sausage is great!! I love it.