Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Sahara D.Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Brandy W.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #34 in Sausage

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Brandy W.
I like hillshire farms turkey sausage and so does my picky eating two year old as they remind him of hot dog. They are very affordable and can bring variety when thinking of a meal for the day. I recent made some with saluted broccoli onions green peppers over steamed rice!
Lynlee E.
One of my favorites you can cook anything with this. You could have it for breakfast or mix it with some rice and make a dinner
Florida M.
This is always in my home and barbecue. It is the only sausage we purchase that will vanish before the grilling is done.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage tastes great in my breakfast scramble, in my lunch wrap, and in my dinner as a side. I like having the option of buying the turkey, as I prefer it over dark meats. Hillshire Farm has good deals to choose from often!
Indira V.
If you know me you know I don’t like any other meat in sausages that isn’t pork but this turkey sausage is heaven on earth! My aunt had me try it without telling me what it was and I loved it so now I purchase for myself every time I go to the store. I totally recommend it as a healthier alternative although it’s a little high in sodium but it’s better than pork.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
I buy this all the time. It's delicious, fresh, and I love the consistency. I've never had any problems and never have been disappointed after purchasing one of these smoked sausages. And I'm from Russia and we know a little bit about smoked sausages haha I would and will buy this again and recommend to a friend!
Stephanie Z.
Always my go-to sausage!  I love these because they come in a nice fat link and they're delicious.  I add them to my pastas and it adds that extra touch.  When I'm too lazy to deal with other meats, this sausage is the way to go.  Can't go wrong with Hillshire Farms brand.  I wait for the sales where they're around $3 to buy them.
Jennifer S.
This is a great replacement for the standard kielbasa. It’s low in weight watchers smart points and it’s great in jambalaya or stew. We usually buy it in bulk when it goes on sale. We’ve tried other brands but this one has the best flavor/calorie combo.
Scarlett H.
These have been a staple in my "easy and quick meal" handbook for probably a decade at this point. Paired with some mustard and pickles/relish or with Sriracha Mayo, they are a great meal option. They're turkey so it isn't as bad as pork/beef
Leigh R.
I have a picky eater. As in would happily go to bed hungry rather than take one bite of an “unapproved” food. That being said he will outeat me and my husband if this sausage is on the table (BTW he’s 5). Grilled, pan seared, baked in the oven, done in a crock pot, he eats it.
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?