Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Brandy W.Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Sahara D.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I really enjoy the flavor of this smoked sausage. It tastes great and can be found in a lot of grocery stores. The one thing I don’t like is that it isn’t skinless, as sausages that are not skinless tend to upset my stomach. I won’t repurchase because I have found another brand that sells skinless smoked sausage but I do recommend this product.
Alexis B.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite turkey sausage. I stopped eating beef and pork and this sausage reminds me of sausage without the harmful things it does to your body. It’s not super soft, has a nice seasoning going and tastes amazing with anything. I’ve used it for red beans and rice, with rice and peppers, for breakfast, as hot dogs and much more !
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
It has a wonderful taste I make it for dinners and the kids love it I love it and it’s super easy and quick to make has an amazing flavor you can make sandwiches you can make all different kinds of things with it I have it on my grocery list every week and continue to buy it.
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
Just as good, in my opinion, as its pork counterpart, without the excessive grease. Great with potatoes and cabbage, in stews, and in rice dishes. If you’re looking to lighten your cooking, or can’t consume pork for any reason, this is a great substitute.
Anaya Y.
Always have these in my freezer, always inexpensive and they’re a very versatile sausage for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! My favorite is just frying up a few potatoes with onions and peppers and adding these sausages last with a little ketchup. You definitely get your money’s worth!
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
This sausage has great flavor and it’s relatively inexpensive. I use it often in my soups to add more substance to them. It holds up well in soups or sauces. I would definitely buy it again and it was easy to find in my grocery store
Renegade 🙌.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love the sausage love the brand, This sausage is full of flavor and had the best crunch to it even after being cooked . The price is very cheap in my local . I often cook with green peppers and onions and other veggies for my family
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
This is good but i wish their packaging came with recipe ideas. I made this in a stir fry because that was the only way i could think of to cook it. It is moderately priced for turkey sausage. I would recommend the Italian flavor over this one.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
My family loves this sausage! We prefer it in taste to traditional smoked sausage. It has all the flavor without the greasiness. It's great for soups or "frying " in the skillet. I buy it whenever it's BOGO.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I like to use this product in red beans and rice as well as other pasta, breakfast recipes. It is a good value for the price you pay. I purchase at my local market and I’ll continue to buy this product.
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?