Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Brandy W.Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Sahara D.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #24 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Alexis B.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite turkey sausage. I stopped eating beef and pork and this sausage reminds me of sausage without the harmful things it does to your body. It’s not super soft, has a nice seasoning going and tastes amazing with anything. I’ve used it for red beans and rice, with rice and peppers, for breakfast, as hot dogs and much more !
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
This sausage has great flavor and it’s relatively inexpensive. I use it often in my soups to add more substance to them. It holds up well in soups or sauces. I would definitely buy it again and it was easy to find in my grocery store
Beth Ann C.
I love this product. Having a lower fat option makes this turkey kielbasa my go to when I need a quick meal. Stir fry with some fresh veggies and throw over some whole wheat pasta and I have an amazingly tasty and quick meal!
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
This is good but i wish their packaging came with recipe ideas. I made this in a stir fry because that was the only way i could think of to cook it. It is moderately priced for turkey sausage. I would recommend the Italian flavor over this one.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
My family loves this sausage! We prefer it in taste to traditional smoked sausage. It has all the flavor without the greasiness. It's great for soups or "frying " in the skillet. I buy it whenever it's BOGO.
Yanique B.
Talk about a true addiction I can’t help myself when it comes to these.I love making these with pasta if you haven’t tried it I’m telling you give it a chance.Ive probably told anyone who would listen about it.
Emily D.
We eat this at least once a week! It’s great with eggs for breakfast but also with veggies for dinner. Our favorite recipe is a turkey sausage and veggie chop with yummy seasoning baked in the oven!
Sierra P.
Everett, WA
My husband loved kielbasa. We always have it in the fridge. It is easy to cut it up and throw it in a egg scramble. Or some fried rice. Or some pasta. It is very versatile which is great!
Indira V.
If you know me you know I don’t like any other meat in sausages that isn’t pork but this turkey sausage is heaven on earth! My aunt had me try it without telling me what it was and I loved it so now I purchase for myself every time I go to the store. I totally recommend it as a healthier alternative although it’s a little high in sodium but it’s better than pork.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Excellent turkey sausage. This is great in gumbo or pasta or even plain. I chop it up and have barbecue sauce on it sometimes too. Very versatile food and low in fat when compared to other sausages.
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?