Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Brandy W.Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Sahara D.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that y...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I really enjoy the flavor of this smoked sausage. It tastes great and can be found in a lot of grocery stores. The one thing I don’t like is that it isn’t skinless, as sausages that are not skinless tend to upset my stomach. I won’t repurchase because I have found another brand that sells skinless smoked sausage but I do recommend this product.
Alexis B.
Sugarland, TX
My favorite turkey sausage. I stopped eating beef and pork and this sausage reminds me of sausage without the harmful things it does to your body. It’s not super soft, has a nice seasoning going and tastes amazing with anything. I’ve used it for red beans and rice, with rice and peppers, for breakfast, as hot dogs and much more !
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
It has a wonderful taste I make it for dinners and the kids love it I love it and it’s super easy and quick to make has an amazing flavor you can make sandwiches you can make all different kinds of things with it I have it on my grocery list every week and continue to buy it.
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
Just as good, in my opinion, as its pork counterpart, without the excessive grease. Great with potatoes and cabbage, in stews, and in rice dishes. If you’re looking to lighten your cooking, or can’t consume pork for any reason, this is a great substitute.
Anaya Y.
Always have these in my freezer, always inexpensive and they’re a very versatile sausage for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! My favorite is just frying up a few potatoes with onions and peppers and adding these sausages last with a little ketchup. You definitely get your money’s worth!
Renegade 🙌.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love the sausage love the brand, This sausage is full of flavor and had the best crunch to it even after being cooked . The price is very cheap in my local . I often cook with green peppers and onions and other veggies for my family
fam s.
visalia, CA
I love the turkey smoked sausage. I usually slice it up thinly and sauté it with a variety of vegetables. It already has sodium so I don’t even add anything else to the veggies. Always have it in stock at home for easy fast meals.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
I buy this all the time. It is very yummy and the price is great I highly recommend this to anyone. It’s very good with potatoes and onion. I buy it at Hannaford and I’ve never been disappointed and will buy again
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
I like these. Their easy to cook and use as a side for breakfast or in a main dish. The sausage can be a bit salty so you may want to consider that when seasoning.
Shannon T.
Richardson
I love this turkey sausage. It is a great easy meal for my family when no one really wants to cook. We just steam this up and cut it up and it it with steamed jasmine rice. Sooo good!! I wish I had some right now
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?