Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!in reviews
Kimberly E.
Fulda, MN
This product tastes wonderful we will continue to purchase in the future. We like frying this product up and then combine a variety of vegetables together it gives it a great flavor!!
Jackee B.
Beaumont, TX
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jackee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love frying these ! Really easy to cut! Very good fill of flavor and most of all healthy!! I love that it’s about 2.50 for a pack very reasonable for such good flavor !! I always buy hillside farm they’re the best!!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
My husband never like the beef kind but loves the turkey version. I cut it up and pan fry and add with any pasta I have on hand. Add the pan dripping and toss.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Love taint this for red beans and rice. It's great that it's made with turkey rather than beef and pork. Delicious cooked on a grill or in a dish. Chopped up it makes a good breakfast sausage.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
This sausage is very yummy. I use it in a recipe where I slice it up and add a lot of veggies with it, plus seasonings and bake it in the oven. It’s one of my favorite meals to make. I love this turkey smoked sausage is very yummy, I wish it did not contain MSG.
lashonda P.
Charlotte, NC
This is my first time eating hillshire farm sausage and it was very good. It has a very nice flavor and also cuts my cooking time in half. This simple yet delicious sausage hits the spot. Add it to an egg scramble, or eat it in a bun with mustard and lettuce. So simply delicious, yet still versatile.
milu M.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Never have been disappointed with this brand! Their products always taste amazing, especially their sausage. I love eating this for breakfast with eggs, makes your breakfast super delicious!! Would recommend to anyone who loves sausage! Great with any meal
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The only sausage we buy. I use it for brwakfasts,lunches, and dinners. My family loves the way it tastes and prefer it over anything else
Shannon B.
Hilshire farm is hands down the greatest brand ever it's more tasty than any brand I've tried and juicier than any sausage ever tried
Katia W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Sausage with grilled peppers and onions is a sure fire hit with my whole family, and I can feel a little better about it when I use Hillshire Farms turkey smoked sausage because it is just a fraction of the fat and calories of the regular kind.