BY HILLSHIRE FARM #6 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that y...1 Answers
  • The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?1 Answers
Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage
  • "Our group of friends and family love eating this with buttered tortillas when we go camping!" in 1 review
Liz M.
I’ve always loved smoked sausage so in my quest for swapping my usual comfort foods for healthier options, I was happy to find Hillshire Farm® Turkey Smoked Sausage ! A fast & delicious way to enjoy is to slice into round 1/2 inch slices and brown in a skillet over medium heat and then add eggs and scramble to desired consistency! If your family is skeptical about swapping beef and pork for turkey just don’t tell them I promise they won’t know the difference ;)
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I really enjoy the flavor of this smoked sausage. It tastes great and can be found in a lot of grocery stores. The one thing I don’t like is that it isn’t skinless, as sausages that are not skinless tend to upset my stomach. I won’t repurchase because I have found another brand that sells skinless smoked sausage but I do recommend this product.
Monica S.
Sunset, LA
This taste so good and was really happy to find this for my dad because he doesn't eat pork anything and sausages we're always a struggle because a lot of them use natural Cassens which come from pork Liam from Louisiana musoma andouille but this is good also and my gumbo that he's able to enjoy
Kristin C.
I have an auto-immune disease so I try to stick with meats like chicken and Turkey and the Hilshire farm Turkey sausage is delicious. It tastes like any other sausage and sits better with me. It's delicious with peppers and onions and so easy to add to recipes.
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
This product is really good you can used for breakfast to put it in your scramble eggs or on the side, you can put it in your pasta you can eat it alone of you like so good! 👍🏻🙌🏻😋
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
I recently started a healthier lifestyle and this sausage is a really good swap for regular pork sausage. I use it for breakfast, in pastas and casseroles, and even throw it on the grill for bbq's. The taste is really good for turkey sausage.
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Love the sausage love the brand, This sausage is full of flavor and had the best crunch to it even after being cooked . The price is very cheap in my local . I often cook with green peppers and onions and other veggies for my family
fam s.
visalia, CA
I love the turkey smoked sausage. I usually slice it up thinly and sauté it with a variety of vegetables. It already has sodium so I don’t even add anything else to the veggies. Always have it in stock at home for easy fast meals.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
This is one of my favorite brands of smoke sausage. This just takes premium. Are usually have this for breakfast with maybe toast. I just fry am up. I shop at Walmart and these are about 2.50 a package so that’s pretty good deal.
Dawn N.
This sausage is amazing. Because it has that Smokey flavor, you can use it for anything. Pasta, rice. The possibilities are endless. The price is great and it tastes great. Would def recommend this. Try it.. you’ll love it!
Amy S.
Spanaway, WA
The don't have a lot of grissel in them do they?
Megan K.
Are there any recipes, besides gumbo or jambalaya, that you could suggest using this product?